Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 111

Upgraded filtered stochastic (in the way how the prices are treated - changes are not big, but can happen) : stochastic_filtered__alerts_2_1.mq4

mladen:
Upgraded filtered stochastic (in the way how the prices are treated - changes are not big, but can happen) : stochastic_filtered__alerts_2_1.mq4

Nice

Can it be made mtf?

techmac:

Nice

Can it be made mtf?

Techmac, made it mtf.

stochastic filtered + alerts 2_1 mtf.mq4

mrtools:

Techmac, made it mtf.

stochastic filtered + alerts 2_1 mtf.mq4

Thank you mrtools !

mladen:

Thx.

Hi coders, attached you will find s-stoch trend2.mq4 indicator (I found it in this thread by Tampa).

The upper indicator is in modeone=TRUE, the lower is in modeone=FALSE.

If it is possible, I wish to know from you what modeone is and what is his function, because the signals are differents.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

P.S. : the alert is on bar close or on current? s-stochtrend_2.mq4

Files:

lapigna:
Hi coders, attached you will find s-stoch trend2.mq4 indicator (I found it in this thread by Tampa).

The upper indicator is in modeone=TRUE, the lower is in modeone=FALSE.

If it is possible, I wish to know from you what modeone is and what is his function, because the signals are differents.

Thanks in advance for your kind reply.

P.S. : the alert is on bar close or on current? s-stochtrend_2.mq4

As far as I see, one option is repainting (the one that shows only the last signal)

Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

here is a Stoch version came from vt trader,please look at code i am doubt,some thing not functioning even that are in property,i means ma adaptive rsi setting.thanks

regards

mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts.mq4

mntiwana:
Dearest MLADEN and MRTOOLS,

here is a Stoch version came from vt trader,please look at code i am doubt,some thing not functioning even that are in property,i means ma adaptive rsi setting.thanks

regards

mt4-stochasticrsi-oscillator_wtrend_alerts.mq4

mntiwana

That is a sort of stochastic of RSI, but you are right : it needs to be checked and probably rewrite (the way how some arrays are used is wrong)

Stochastic digital Kahler posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/185214/page2

Files:
kahler.png  119 kb
Reason: