Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 113

mladen:

mntiwana

Is that a question?

Dearest MLADEN,

,foolishly i made a post in response above post about stoch bar version and when i saw above,it was the same,so at such occasions krelian express as " girrrr" i guess it is valid in europe but now again i feel my self more foolish,girrrrrrrrr,lol. :) (tsd dont allow us leave post blank once posted some thing,so i think better write some thing new than write deleted.

regards

stoch_only indicator

stoch_only.mq4

Files:

Does that repaint?

TamFX:
Does that repaint?

if you asking about stoch only,the picture is telling a lot.

TamFX:
Does that repaint?

From the code it seems that it does not repaint

TamFX:
Does that repaint?

TamFX,

as MLADEN confirm it is not repainting code wise,the arrows will not replace their place once print.....,but how you trade with,it will be printing arrows at every next low or high and at witch one arrow you will be enter in trade.

mntiwana:

TamFX,

as MLADEN confirm it is not repainting code wise,the arrows will not replace their place once print.....,but how you trade with,it will be printing arrows at every next low or high and at witch one arrow you will be enter in trade.

It is a classical way how it works : 3 stochastic indicators are checked for 3 levels crosses. If all 3 are above or bellow the desired levels, signals are triggered. That is the usual way how multiple stochastic indicators can be used. That particular indicator is trying to find out reversals, and that might be its weak point (reversals are very hard to find that way)

mladen:
It is a classical way how it works : 3 stochastic indicators are checked for 3 levels crosses. If all 3 are above or bellow the desired levels, signals are triggered. That is the usual way how multiple stochastic indicators can be used. That particular indicator is trying to find out reversals, and that might be its weak point (reversals are very hard to find that way)

Dearest MLADEN,

thanks for explaining,what i understand,impossible to work with but as you already says,at least it is a code.and we may widen our heart to give it place .

regards

mntiwana:

TamFX,

Well, will check what does it do

mrtools:

Giril, added mtf

stochcandles_80_20_mtf.mq4

is there any way you can make these to the close?

I wish you guys had a fiver account so we could throw you back a bone

thanks

Reason: