Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 125

al_badaru:

i have this indicator,

cekidot

make setting :10 for OBOS NEW

set at H4 TF for best

Hi al_badaru,

do you have (and therefore post it) mq5 code for yours 2 indi below? And do you know how they work (what read into the market)?

1) tokyo_samurai_2014_reverse_candle_identifier.ex4

2) ts_obos_new.ex4 

So I can modify it.... :-) Thanks! 

Hi everybody.

Mladen, is there a stochastic Oscillator already done that can do the following?

• MTF (Display up to 3 lines in indicator each from a different time frame)
  • Alerts when it was above 80 and now it went below 80, and same thing in reverse for the 20  level
  • Alerts only when candle closes
Thanks in advanced for pointing me in the right direction.

Sincerely,

Eli 

Hello all. Getting pretty confused here. Can anyone provide me the latest dss bressert?

Thanks.

redwed:
Hello all. Getting pretty confused here. Can anyone provide me the latest dss bressert?

Thanks.
maybe this https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/7824-bressert-double-stochastic/page18#comment_1826118

mladen:

Upgraded a bit that indicator (some clean up and user friendly options added) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
_stochnr_2.mq4

Hello sir, i've tried the indicator provided in post #1094 and set them like below:

But, the indicator looks the same. No 'noise reduction' seen in it? Does it gave the same effect as slowing setting?

Melajah_Forex:
maybe this https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/7824-bressert-double-stochastic/page18#comment_1826118
Thanks. Is there any original one? Not the jurik version as shown.. 

redwed:

Hello sir, i've tried the indicator provided in post #1094 and set them like below:

But, the indicator looks the same. No 'noise reduction' seen in it? Does it gave the same effect as slowing setting?

It is using points for noise reduction (and it is applying it to stochastic) - which means you should use some big value

Here is an example of that indicator with big "sens" field - 250 used for example

But since it is about stochastic, that is probably not a good decision (to use points for "noise reduction" - so here is a version that uses absolute value for that - that way it will not depend on the symbol on the chart - here is an example with "sens" set to 0.2)

Files:

redwed:
Thanks. Is there any original one? Not the jurik version as shown.. 
Why not?

whisperer:
Why not?
I prefer original one over this. It's hard to find good settings for this indicator.

mladen:

It is using points for noise reduction (and it is applying it to stochastic) - which means you should use some big value

Here is an example of that indicator with big "sens" field - 250 used for example

But since it is about stochastic, that is probably not a good decision (to use points for "noise reduction" - so here is a version that uses absolute value for that - that way it will not depend on the symbol on the chart - here is an example with "sens" set to 0.2)

Thank you for this modification. But i have one question. Does 'sens' settings differs to the slowing settings? How does 'sens' take care of the smoothing?
Reason: