Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 127

mladen:

Try it out now

Thats fantastic great work!!! as always

thank you so much mladen

Can this zone indicator be corrected please?

The setting has been checked against the same setting on a normal stochs indicator and the zone background colour comes in four candle later than it should - see illustration.

I have tried the zone indicator against two separate stochastics indicators and the same difference is shown with the zone indicator.

Specific settings show on each are the same - 21-3-3 with sma base and level 15/85. It is level 15 that the normal stochs indicator has crossed below and the setting on the zone indi is the same - color on levels ticked with all other settings at false. The colour of pink should have been on chart at the same time as the indicator crossed below level 15.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:

The setting has been checked against the same setting on a normal stochs indicator and the zone background colour comes in four candle later than it should - see illustration.

I have tried the zone indicator against two separate stochastics indicators and the same difference is shown with the zone indicator.

Specific settings show on each are the same - 21-3-3 with sma base and level 15/85. It is level 15 that the normal stochs indicator has crossed below and the setting on the zone indi is the same - color on levels ticked with all other settings at false. The colour of pink should have been on chart at the same time as the indicator crossed below level 15.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader

I think this should be ok,in sub window built in regular stoch with same parameters.

regards

Files:

With level changed to 30/70

TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Use the version posted by mntiwana (the version you are using is obsolete)

mntiwana:

With level changed to 30/70

Thank you - appreciated.

TEAMTRADER

Hi, where can i download a regular stochastic with overbought/oversold alert, please?

thanks 

thefxpros:

Hi, where can i download a regular stochastic with overbought/oversold alert, please?

thanks 

At this same thread : quite a few versions here

Hello,

I have a qeustion regarding the onchart stochastics indicator.

Would it be possible to smooth out the lines when in mtf?

Thank you.

D.

What is the latest version of color stochastic?
Reason: