Xronos__
Xronos__  
mladen:

Try it out now

Thats fantastic great work!!! as always

thank you so much mladen

George
George  

Can this zone indicator be corrected please?

The setting has been checked against the same setting on a normal stochs indicator and the zone background colour comes in four candle later than it should - see illustration.

I have tried the zone indicator against two separate stochastics indicators and the same difference is shown with the zone indicator.

Specific settings show on each are the same - 21-3-3 with sma base and level 15/85. It is level 15 that the normal stochs indicator has crossed below and the setting on the zone indi is the same - color on levels ticked with all other settings at false. The colour of pink should have been on chart at the same time as the indicator crossed below level 15.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

mntiwana
mntiwana  
TEAMTRADER:

The setting has been checked against the same setting on a normal stochs indicator and the zone background colour comes in four candle later than it should - see illustration.

I have tried the zone indicator against two separate stochastics indicators and the same difference is shown with the zone indicator.

Specific settings show on each are the same - 21-3-3 with sma base and level 15/85. It is level 15 that the normal stochs indicator has crossed below and the setting on the zone indi is the same - color on levels ticked with all other settings at false. The colour of pink should have been on chart at the same time as the indicator crossed below level 15.

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Teamtrader

I think this should be ok,in sub window built in regular stoch with same parameters.

regards

Files:
mntiwana
mntiwana  

With level changed to 30/70

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
TEAMTRADER:

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Use the version posted by mntiwana (the version you are using is obsolete)
George
George  
mntiwana:

With level changed to 30/70

Thank you - appreciated.

TEAMTRADER

Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio
Fausto Nunziante Del Gaudio  

Hi, where can i download a regular stochastic with overbought/oversold alert, please?

thanks 

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
thefxpros:

Hi, where can i download a regular stochastic with overbought/oversold alert, please?

thanks 

At this same thread : quite a few versions here
Dirk Härtel
Dirk Härtel  
Hello,

I have a qeustion regarding the onchart stochastics indicator.

Would it be possible to smooth out the lines when in mtf?

Thank you.

D.
To add comments, please log in or register