Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 121

metal30:
doenst have to be all time frame, slope coloring what works with the range/1min

metal30

You can use this one (set the filter period to <= 1 to get original stochastic and use custom time frame + custom time frame minutes to use any time frame)

mladen:

metal30

You can use this one (set the filter period to <= 1 to get original stochastic and use custom time frame + custom time frame minutes to use any time frame)

thanks, but i dont see an attachment 

metal30:
thanks, but i dont see an attachment 

Here it is

metal30:

not working set to 1min typed 1 min, all other timeframes work

Like this :

mladen:

Here it is

working thanks

metal30:

working thanks

That is good. Happy trading :)

mladen:

All time frame stochastic indicator (with alerts included) :

mladen,

thanks again for this great stochastic indicator !!

I will try to combine it with the  "averages MACD-mtf & alerts+divergence"

Is it possible to change the alerts of all tf stoch? At the moment it alerts when line (or lines) go above for example 80 or below 20.

Would be great if it alerts, when it alerts the other way. "leaving" so to speak the overbought zone 80 or the oversold zone 20. Going below 80, going above 20. Especially in trending conditions like in the pic it is very useful.

In that case no hidden div is needed, just going on in trend by leaving overbought zone in a downtrend.

Ok, in this case PA would have work very well by the pinbar in trenddirection, but if we got more than three pairs to watch and no time to stare at the screen all day.... 

Hi Mladen , can you please fix this indi? I've got some errors after compile it.

Thanks for your help

Files:

gorangel:

Hi Mladen , can you please fix this indi? I've got some errors after compile it.

Thanks for your help

Try it now,hope it will be work.

Files:

Thanks mntiwana! it's working now , no errors, but i think the indi repaints.
Reason: