Stochastic Oscillator, the beginning - page 76

Hello, i am testing manually a strategy i need to be coded for an EA.

it is using Stochastic + OSMA indicator, this is how it looks like. Main idea is when both K/D cross a complete OSMA bar below the stochastic level we have buy signal and if cross is above it then we have sell signal, then use this as signal, maybe create another indocator showing this into the chart via arrows. If anybody can help me do this, would be great... thank you!

Files:
2cr9fnc.png  162 kb

sohocool:
Hi Teamtrader,

The stochastic is the percentage oscillator of the Donchian channel or Price channel.

The code of the stochastic is :

100 * ((close-Lowest [period] low) / (highest [period]high -Lowest[period] low)).

Lowest [period] low is low line of Donchian Channel and,

Highest [period]high is the high line of Donchian Channel.

So the easiest way to put stochastic on graph is : the Donchian price or the Price channel (on the graph).

Regards

Can you post your template?

ish

ismael360:
Can you post your template? ish

Hi Ish ,

Please advise ,Donchian indicator and Template ,

Files:

Hello guys, I use the original MT4 stochastic oscillator..can someone point me to where i can download a stoch with will show crossovers on the chart with an arrow or something similar or on the oscillator window itself? thank you!

The mladen DSS momentum MTF + arrows is not working on my new MT4 could someone fix this please?

Forex TSD - forex forum - Download DSS of momentum + arrows _ mtf.mq4

Hi all ,

Now we can add Ma of ma Indicator to complete "The Stochastic on Chart"

+ Template .

santis:
The mladen DSS momentum MTF + arrows is not working on my new MT4 could someone fix this please? Forex TSD - forex forum - Download DSS of momentum + arrows _ mtf.mq4

Here is a new mql compatible version : dss_of_momentum__arrows___mtf_nmc.mq4

If this is available in mtf already, could someone please attach...if not, can you please do your magic (mladen?) and turn this stochastics into mtf. As always, thanks.

Oh...I did try to search, mladen...but when I came to a previous post of yours, it sent me to a download pack membership to where I couldn't download the mtf indicator. I never had this happen before.

jbozman

stochastic_slopev1.02.mq4

mladen:
Try this one out : stochasticonchart_levels_1.01.mq4 But be careful : whenever new visible chart maximum or minimum are reached, the values of that indicator are going to be changed (you can see that if you scroll to the past and you will see what happens in those cases)

dear Mr. Mladen,,

i have indi but it's protected by ex4, (top chart)

that indi just like stochastic with period 8,5,5 (exponential) -- (below chart)

the different is this one have two color.

i think, can you make an allert every color change ?

or just have some arrow in main chart please ?

or if someone already have this with allert, share please...

tokyo_samurai_move.ex4

Files:

al_badaru:
dear Mr. Mladen,,

i have indi but it's protected by ex4, (top chart)

that indi just like stochastic with period 8,5,5 (exponential) -- (below chart)

the different is this one have two color.

i think, can you make an allert every color change ?

or just have some arrow in main chart please ?

or if someone already have this with allert, share please...

tokyo_samurai_move.ex4

Sorry

I can not change ex4 files

Reason: