Thank you for sharing. Nice indicators
Is it possible anyone can make an alert for tor 1.25 to say when any timeframe has gone above and exited the 100 CCI mark for both CCI 6 and 14?
- refactored the source code
- aligned table layout
- display every timeframe with ADX and CCI numbers
ToR_1.20k.mq4 (8.7 KB, 152 views)
thanks, this revised one running much faster, the CCI bit is helpful
This indicator is GREAT!!! Could you create a verson that displays +DI and -DI instead of CCI? This would make my trading strategy much simplier to execute!
Thanks in advance,
Chris C Berg
Can some one please add an alert for the tor1.20k
Hello every body this is a usefull indicator can some one please ad an alert for it .
so that it alert when it changes from ranging to trending and when ulso alert with the DI+ crosses the DI-
wich time frame that should be an option.
if some one can do that please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
EA NEEDED! Programmer ASAP
Ditto. I'm watching the 1M ADX and I thought I need a sound alert because I can't stare at 1M ADX every second waiting when it will change direction (up, down or ranging). Someone please do add a sound alert. Thank you in advance if someone does.
This is an amazing indicator, very helpful.
Can anyone please make slight modification to TOR 1.2X:
1. Enable an option to turn on/off certain time frames
2. Make following time frames available on on/off: 1M,5M,15M,30M,1H,4H,1D,1W,1M,1Y
2. Besides ADX and CCI also add trend direction based on MA's (configurable SMA values)
4. Make replication of the same indicator for price chart area so it will show all the information instead of the bottom / footer, at the top chart just like Dolly shows at the top left box on the candles chart it self.
5. Optimize to make it compact as possible.
6. Ability to switch between CCI and RSI (use RSI instead CCI if I want to)
Your help on this would be highly appreciated and I am sure many others would find it helpful as well
Thank you so much!
This is a really valuable indicator. I just had some questions? First, does this indicator repaint or is it real-time? And if real-time, does it it work for 1M and 5 Minute charts with the same degree of accuracy?
It does not repaint
As of accuracy : you have to test it before using it. In general, since those are adx and cci, there should be no significant difference in accuracy