ToR 1.02 - Trending or Ranging - page 2

Add M30 in your indicator?

Hi Nittany1,

Love your indicator & it's useful. Congratulation on first making your own code ---> I'm impressed.

Think can you add M30 in it? That would be helpful.

Keep up the good work!

SavvyTrader

SavvyTrader:
Hi Nittany1,

Love your indicator & it's useful. Congratulation on first making your own code ---> I'm impressed.

Think can you add M30 in it? That would be helpful.

Keep up the good work!

SavvyTrader

Yeah I was thinking of adding M30 already but I wanted to release it as it is to get some feedback. In an earlier unreleased version there was only 1 set of arrows but the two-tier arrows make more sense.

I may have to make the font smaller to squeeze everything in there. Or maybe just make 2 levels and include all the timeframes.

That would be a great idea and I knew you can do it better with practice.

Look forward to it...

WOWWWWWWW

Great work Nittany,

Please remove this insane spread, as everyone know the spreads on the traded currencies

Thanks

Big Joe:
WOWWWWWWW

Great work Nittany,

Please remove this insane spread, as everyone know the spreads on the traded currencies

Thanks

Remove this insane spread? Is that really bother you? I think it's good to have it and it appears that everyone is happy with this indicator.

NY168

NY168:
Remove this insane spread? Is that really bother you? I think it's good to have it and it appears that everyone is happy with this indicator. NY168

I agree. Can be helpful when broker suddenly change the spread.

Ah ah,

Spread lovers

Make an input to let the choice to the customer

I have only one broker on metatrader, so it take space for nothing on my screens

PLEASE

Hi Nittany, Nice work on your indicator. Might you consider having an arrow show up on a chart when there is confluence/agreement across several chosen time frames. In other words within "inputs" the trader would have the option of what time frame to have the arrow show up on for example 4hr; and within inputs the option of which time frames the trader would like to have an arrow show up when confluence happens among them, for example when 30 minute, 60 minute and 4 hr are in agreement then an arrow shows up on the 4 hour chart above or below the current bar/candle that the confluence occured on. This would be to customize time frame agreement in order to accomodate different trading styles. Just a thought. Thank you for your time.

Yes, all good ideas! I will work on them, I'll make spread optional, but did you know spread isn't constant? During news events spread widens and so does the possibility of slippage.

The confluence arrow is also a good idea. I can work on that too!

Thanks for all the feedback! I'm going to work on all these things to help turn my indicator in our indicator. I'll see what I can do.

Nice job,

A very usable indicator.

Can you make it bigger for us older traders please

I tried adjusting the font size but the spacing got mixed up.

Mart

Reason: