[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 315

strangerr:

The sales have already started)))
It's good! If they also give you a lower price tag))))

No way he wants to go back to the old range, + volumes on the sell have accumulated from 50%, now it is possible to buy!

chepikds:
It's good! If they also give you a lower price to buy))))

higher, in bai they'll give them to pack, so they'll have something to run down with)))) It's the Tantrik cup you've imitated, plagiarism, however))))

strangerr:

higher, in bai, they'll give you something to run down with))))
I'm just saying: you start the day the same way you will... with elks! :( That's the way it should be, you can't cut every day...

chepikds:
I'm just saying: you can start the day the same way you'll spend it, with moose! :( That's how it should be then, you can't chop every day...

Elks need to be bred too, I did it on Monday)))

strangerr:

You're the one who did the Tantric cup, plagiarised though)))
Maybe Tantric won't notice and will get away with it, though, it's not megalithic anymore)))

I stocked up on some... started.....

chepikds:
Maybe Tantrik won't notice and will get through, although it doesn't look like megalithic any more)))

Do you see yesterday's candle on the daily?

strangerr:

Moose should be bred too, I was doing that on Monday)))
Well! Here's to fat profits and skinny moose!

strangerr:

Do you see yesterday's candle on the daily?

I see, not very nice for the bulls, but what can you do! If you take it by the close, it's bad, but if (high+low)/2, it's up...

Here they are with an offset of 1 bar, you can see that the price has hit yesterday's median:

Reason: