RandyCandles - Information - page 43

I don't see what's keeping you in this trade. It looks like you're entering before the cross of the yellow and blue line, and then you're staying in after the osc cross. I thought the rule was to get out at osc cross.

radatats:
Another beauty...

I posted that a while before I finalized my rules but yes, by my rules I should have been out at that first osc cross. Then you would reenter at the mid trade line. However in a strong trend you can stay with it after the first Osc lobe as long as the Osc does not drop below/above zero. You can also add to your original trade on the mid line.

Just to clarify about the other thread, it is not OK with me and I have made that clear to leeb. He has agreed to delete the other thread and I have also voiced my displeasure to the administrator. I put a lot of time, effort and money into developing these indicators and settings. They are mine to share and I did. If anyone has comments or ideas or mods they should discuss them here, with me.

If there is a desire among the community for it to be moved to a new thread, I will be the one to start it and host it. There are a good bunch of traders here and I welcome your comments.

It's The same method With less Indicators

Now why would you go and piss off some one who is helping you to make money.....Doesn't make sense.......

leeb:
Hi Rad, I didn't mean to offend and certainly not steal your system I though I had a different way of using it that could be of use to everyone and didn't want to cluter this thread. Of course you are the creator of the indicators and deserve full credit.

aha -- okay. I think the only thing I'm missing is the MTF stoch. Somehow I missed that going through the thread. I'll go back and find it. Thanks.

radatats:
I posted that a while before I finalized my rules but yes, by my rules I should have been out at that first osc cross. Then you would reenter at the mid trade line. However in a strong trend you can stay with it after the first Osc lobe as long as the Osc does not drop below/above zero. You can also add to your original trade on the mid line.

In the end radatats this thread is (y)our thread, I don't much see the point of creating another. The combination of all the methods presented here has made me a better trader as I am sure it has others who have spent the time to read and study all 400+ posts.

Your sig "Change everything till it works!!! ", well it works, no need to spread it out among different threads.

Is anyone still using the actual RandyCandle bars this thread was opened about - eg: chilli peppers /zorro etc ? If so could they explain how ? Many thanks

Rc

I'm still using the original stuff but just like you still learning. The only info I have is the same as everyone else.

Hope the below template and word doc help. They are both the original Golden Equity posts...

leeb:
Is anyone still using the actual RandyCandle bars this thread was opened about - eg: chilli peppers /zorro etc ? If so could they explain how ? Many thanks
Files:

Thanks both of you for the info, SummitFX I didn't consider it a silly question but an important part of the original RC method, thanks for your great contribs to this thread

I still use the Heiken-Ashi candles because it provides a great visual for trading.

Randy of "randycandle" fame simply took the Heikin-Ashi indicator and changed the settings. He then observed the candle wicks and named the reversal candles, zorros and chilli peppers. He then traded some very large lots on a very short frame and made some very large profits. The rest is history. Radatats has added and refined some basic indicators that makes it very easy to spot trades across many timeframes. If you don't get it or see it-It's probably time to move on...

Go here to learn about the formula for Heikin-Ashi candles... Heikin-Ashi: A Better Candlestick

Enough said...Ceasefire on the silly questions

The next step in this saga would be to find a way to alert each other of setups that are occurring presently and profit from them.

Reason: