RandyCandles - Information - page 30

I am blown away by Murray Math lines. My own private service involves Ganns's square of 9 but the MM lines are even more definitive. I like using them with the other pivot lines and will share more as I see it develop.

Don't flame me unless you have something specific to share.

Thanks Every One

Still learning....would this be considered a good entry...yellow line on chart.

Thanks.

Files:
gu_1.gif  27 kb

murray math

Hi Rad,

Very interesting you mention murry math. I was in a trading chat room some time ago, where there were a few pro traders, trading exclusively using mm lines. They were trading min 5M each trade, and regularly taking 15-25 pips daily. Infact there was one trader taking in excess of 50 pips per day, but he traded everything that moved, had 6 or 9 21" screens!!! The site is knovamind, not sure what is up there now. I was amazed at their accuracy for scalping using these lines, even though I found it very hard to understand them at that time of my trading journey. Billy said that murray was the sum of fibonacci and gann studies, hence better than them both. I might have more success this time around.

Very interesting that you mention it as well. Are you confident with your indicator for MT? The reason I ask because I dowloaded several from different people at that time, and they could never give me the same values as Billy's graphs (which were on esignal).

Looking forward to your reply.

long srhort??? Please wait for my trade rules before you ask my opinion.

Where do you get your signal? Once that is set then everything else is relative. Stick to a setup and stay with it regardless. if you are not satisfied, move to new setup and test it yourself.

How do filter out choppiness in the market?

that is a million $ question

for me best tool for choppy market is fishing road,get away from PC

Are you kidding me? Look at the charts... We are trading on the 5 minute charts!!! You want to avoid choppy markets?? Go buy a CD or a bond.

Life is good...

Files:
1tl_17.gif  28 kb

Could you post all your indicators

Could you post all your indicators please

Vegas:
Still learning....would this be considered a good entry...yellow line on chart. Thanks.
Reason: