RandyCandles - Information - page 7

oooooppppppppppss

Longer time Frames like 4 hours are a bit trickier but often yield 100 pips-Notice the break of the the 25ma~and the Stochastics

Files:
1tl2_5.gif  31 kb

Eur/Usd

Would this one be considered a good entry and if not why.....trying to learn....thanks for the help

Vegas

Files:
rc2.gif  14 kb

Hi Summitfx

Hi Summitfx,

Is there a manual that comes with this indicator..... ......Or at least a place I can go to to read up on it.

many thanks

Vegas

summitfx:
Here you go Vegas:

two nice trades

Files:
usdcad.gif  23 kb

I pulled it from the FF site. There was some explanations but I have no link. Sorry. Looks like you're catching on Sundowner. Congrats.

As for a good entry I would have to say a good entry is one that gives you a profitable exit. This system just requires some chart time to learn and trust what you are seeing. Not a 100% but very good with practice.

Vegas:
Hi Summitfx,

Is there a manual that comes with this indicator..... ......Or at least a place I can go to to read up on it.

many thanks

Vegas

Thanks Summitfx

Thanks Summitfx,

I'll go snoop around the FF website..

summitfx:
I pulled it from the FF site. There was some explanations but I have no link. Sorry. Looks like you're catching on Sundowner. Congrats. As for a good entry I would have to say a good entry is one that gives you a profitable exit. This system just requires some chart time to learn and trust what you are seeing. Not a 100% but very good with practice.

Vegas:
Thanks Summitfx, I'll go snoop around the FF website..

You're obviously not Vegas...you've nicked his handle. LOL.

Vegas

Vegas...Vegas Who...I don't know what your talking about....OH vegas with the tunnel thing.........yes thats me......NOT.........Hey it was availavable so I took it and I live in Vegas...

On FF I'm Billser.....But Hey go on ask me a question about the tunnel....

Gramski:
You're obviously not Vegas...you've nicked his handle. LOL.

the indicator is in here

Vegas:
Hi Summitfx,

many thanks

Vegas

as i know signal_bars was created by CJA that actualy member of this great forum..

this the thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176435

Reason: