Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 32

amsteronline:
Thank you, Have you used this one? Just set alarm to min or max valume level?

Yes, just tested it and it works, and set the alert for the max and min levels and it will alert you once those levels are crossed, and will draw those levels as well.

mrtools:
Yes, just tested it and it works, and set the alert for the max and min levels and it will alert you once those levels are crossed, and will draw those levels as well.

I have tried it but It does not work. Should I place it in the experts folder as an EA or just as an indicator, I tried it as an indicator but it does not signal any crossing

Yes, I'm sorry it does work, but I was trying to get it to cross levels less than 0...like 0.5 Do you know how would that be possible or, you see the indicator I uploaded uses 10x more volume levels, for example if the volume level is 100 in your indicator, in mine it is 1000...so perhaps you could help me change the settings to make it work somehow

Thanks a lot.

amsteronline:
Yes, I'm sorry it does work, but I was trying to get it to cross levels less than 0...like 0.5 Do you know how would that be possible or, you see the indicator I uploaded uses 10x more volume levels, for example if the volume level is 100 in your indicator, in mine it is 1000...so perhaps you could help me change the settings to make it work somehow Thanks a lot.

Find a line in mrtools's version that goes like this :

double modifier = 1;

and change modifier to 0.1, and that would be equivalent to what you want to do (to multiply by 10). But you will never have a volume less than 1 in metatrader - when a nev bar comes in it has already a volume 1 - nevere less than 1

I always wondered how can ticks be traded when they only show that activity during the day is cyclical (London start to NY close - high, the rest low)

Rohness, hicieron una versión tmf, también es compatible con el nuevo MT4 construye [/ quote].

mrtools thanks

could you help me with this one, According to me This seems too get values ​​using volumes, mtf Besides, you can add alert, for example When Color changes from red to green in the histogram alert is triggered, if possible, can put 4 colors, 2 and 2 bearish bullish, where the colors would Indicate the strength and weakness in the histogram, you know something like the histogram - Macd colored -

thanks in advance

Files:

mrtools; 673994:
Rohness, hicieron una versión tmf, también es compatible con el nuevo MT4 construye [/ quote].

mrtools thanks

could you help me with this one, According to me This seems too get values ​​using volumes, mtf Besides, you can add alert, for example When Color changes from red to green in the histogram alert is triggered, if possible, can put 4 colors, 2 and 2 bearish bullish, where the colors would Indicate the strength and weakness in the histogram, you know something like the histogram - Macd colored -

thanks in advance

Hi Rohness, made the 4 color histogram with alerts.

Hiho together.

Has someone the BetterVolume ChartBars indicators for version 1.5? I don't know if the 1.4 is 1.5 compatible. I see different colors at the bars then at the volume indi itself...

Thanks in advance

hila

hilavoku:
Hiho together.

Has someone the BetterVolume ChartBars indicators for version 1.5? I don't know if the 1.4 is 1.5 compatible. I see different colors at the bars then at the volume indi itself...

Thanks in advance

hila

You mean is there a version that colors the chart bars as it colors the indicator bars?

As far as I know there is no such indicator (the main condition would be if close is up or down compared to bar median)

Thanks mladen for your feedback. And yes i meant an indi which paints the bars themself. So i hope to get enough info from the mainvolume indi. :-)

Reason: