Better Volume 1.4 indies

Better Volume 1.4 indies... Completly

Enjoy...

Better Volume 1.5 indies

Dear mladen,

Would you like make Better Volume 1.5 BAR Candles in Main Window, please

hi

carllos:
Please post strategy! I�ll see if i can code it or not.

First before we coding it ..we should to know ..is it profitable strategy or no ..

please post your strategy here...so everyone can test it ..

SonicR VSA indicator
Files:
sonicr_vsa.gif  20 kb
sonicr_vsa.mq4  14 kb

great volume indicator (need explaination)

hello,

i use the Haweke volume indicator and i ve got the source code but i don't understand it. it use green for bullish volume, red for bearish and white is neutral.

it's a great indicator but i would like to understand how it decide which color the bar will be?

it's not (or at least not only) depending on where the bar close.

i join the indicator, let me know if you got a clue.

thanks

ps: sorry for the double post.

Files:

It has a lot of conditions for that and it is probably why also some overlapping (red and green are quite frequently overlapped with white) is happening (you can see that in the data window) If you plan to use it from other coe bar that in mind (that you are not going to get a clear readings in some cases)

The code part that assigns and tests values is this one and from the size of it you can see that it is too complicated to describe it in words but you can also see why overlapping is happening

if (SPREADHL > AvgSpread && Close v4)

{

RED= NormalizeDouble(Volume,0);

}

if (Close < MIDDLEOFBAR)

{

RED= NormalizeDouble(Volume,0);

}

if (Close > MIDDLEOFBAR)

{

GREEN= NormalizeDouble(Volume,0);

}

if (SPREADHL > AvgSpread && Close > UPOFBAR && Vol > v4)

{

}

if (High > High && SPREADHL < AvgSpread/1.5 && Vol < v4)

{

}

if (Low < Low && SPREADHL v4)

{

}

if ((SPREADHL > AvgSpread && ( Close > DOWNOFBAR && Close v4 && Vol Vol))

{

WHITE= NormalizeDouble(Volume,0);

}

if (SPREADHL < AvgSpread/1.5 && Vol < v4/1.5)

{

}

if ( Close > DOWNOFBAR && Close < UPOFBAR )

{

}
jopopo:
hello,

i use the Haweke volume indicator and i ve got the source code but i don't understand it. it use green for bullish volume, red for bearish and white is neutral.

it's a great indicator but i would like to understand how it decide which color the bar will be?

it's not (or at least not only) depending on where the bar close.

i join the indicator, let me know if you got a clue.

thanks

ps: sorry for the double post.

thanks for the reply

if you are interrested, someone gave a good explaination on this forum :

Need explanation on Hawkeye volume indicator @ Forex Factory

It is fine, but pay attention to what I said : on some cases it will have 2 (or more) conditions fulfilled and if you read buffer values you will have mixed signals. The whole conditions block should be revised because of that "overlapping" (in each case when you have a "white buffer" visible either red or green is assigned values too - open the data window and you will see it for your self too) There is some other things in that code that could cause problems (buffers not "cleaned up" on new ticks which can cause repainting in some cases, for example), so be careful with how you use it

Here is an example of what am I talking about :

The pointed out bars will repaint

jopopo:
thanks for the reply

if you are interrested, someone gave a good explaination on this forum :

Need explanation on Hawkeye volume indicator
Files:
volume.gif  51 kb

mladen:
It is fine, but pay attention to what I said : on some cases it will have 2 (or more) conditions fulfilled and if you read buffer values you will have mixed signals. The whole conditions block should be revised because of that "overlapping" (in each case when you have a "white buffer" visible either red or green is assigned values too - open the data window and you will see it for your self too) There is some other things in that code that could cause problems (buffers not "cleaned up" on new ticks which can cause repainting in some cases, for example), so be careful with how you use it

Here is an example of what am I talking about :

The pointed out bars will repaint

i see..

but is there another volume indicator that show bullish and bearish volume (not like better volume)?

A Multivolumes indicator for MT4

I was looking for an indicator that would show volumes traded for multiple pairs on a single panel(chart) of mt4. If someone could help me I would be very grateful.

Thank you.

Reason: