Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 15

mich99:
about Volume.

pointed arrows in the picture as to enter the transaction

Intel8086:
Talk to more of your system...

What I understand :

For Buy :

- The main direction has to be long. You have to see the colors of the different indicators, if most of them are blue/lime, then it's ok for long only. You should also check higher TF. I used in this test M1 for signals, M5 and M15 for confirmation. According to Hafiz, it is better to work on M15 with H1 confirmation or only with H1. Personally I have not enough patience for such timeframes ^^ (I have only one life and it's better to scalp on M1).

- BrainTrend arrow has to be up.

- The lime iMax has to be over the magenta iMax.

- The volume in gray has to cover the NVO (over the white histogram).

- You buy on a down candle, and on the lower of this candle (no wick at the bottom, i.e no yellow histogram on the wick indicator). That's what scalpers like to call price action. Maybe I'm wrong and it is the contrary, but it seems to be the best way to do (you have more space).

- If you think that you are at the beginning of a trend, you let the first orders go, and you scalp with new orders (5-10-15 pips of TP).

Vice-versa for sell.

What I have noticed:

- It's hard to know when to exit. You can get a difficult situation as I had for this test. You have a ton of orders on the long side and the trend is reversing, you scalp with short orders, you think that the trend will come back to long, but it doesn't. You enter other short trades to cover the losses that are growing. Finally, there is a retracement, and you have big losses with your buy orders, as with your short orders. There is no solution except to cut all losses. Imagine that it happens before a big news, your account will be destroyed. That's why it is better to take only few trades each X pips, and not several at a same level. You will have more margin to act.

- Also with most of the MT4 brokers, you can not use hard SL/TP of 5-7 pips for example. When you are in profit and the trend moves fast, it's very annoying, you are too slow to close the orders in profit. A tool is needed to scalp easily.

- Trade only one pair.

- Don't trade when the current trend is slowing down.

- In fact we could work without indicators. We just need our eyes (with different TF) to see the main trend, if there is volatility or not, a wick or not, a down or a up candle.

Test it during several hours, you will have a better idea.

translation from .pdf

POST OP

I kind of be in the ppt .. LONG TP 5p down projection SL 5p down go short

5p down support ... SHORT TP 5p SL projection down 5p on the go long resisstant up @ 5p.

Down is up .. you do not solely fikirkan mm only consider a technical .. if ..

mm achieved with waiting until the price though .. not the op, if circumstances do not permit.

Brake TANGAN (blue sphere)

Brake & while this is only appropriate

for scalp confirm trend .. .. short search

wick bear (yellow) only for scalp

TP 15 - 30p less than SL .. jgn TP

Too often the trend scalp akan h

return to normal, refer strength digraph

down once for confirm trend. Bars

pink in the wick

shows the maximum short trend.

Brake KAKI (red sphere)

Brake akan This usually happens when

bar cherry back & gray volume

appeared and began to decline

white as a sign of weakness

power bear. I see another sign of my spt

forex VQ, IMAX & GP to return to trend

Bull .. refer retrace higher for TF @

trend ..

TF 15m Scalp

See the green area - Red Bull ... - BEAR & sepert under

wicknya get directions for the exchange of ratification View jiga sign ..

white in the volume & power on the strength graph below sekalitrend ..

NO TREND & TRENDING

Note the gap in the volume trend for kenalpasti apply because the volume will increase if there is ..

yg akan interesting market increases apply trending & .. if there is no meaningful market volume akan

normal & slow moving .. trending appropriate EA for those interested you ...

Exchange TREND

Usually, the exchange can be identified menerusi volume & volume ... inadequate wick influenced

The presence of traders on the ... also apply through the night time when malaysia @ sesebuah news speech

apply ... make sure that trend before entering the trade ..

SIDEWAY

Do not itch-itch nak incoming trade .. he he ... disinilah actual volume akan akan gather & going

@ breakout trend ... make sure that before ... do not enter any tanggunglah own ... he he he ...

NO 1 Signal Bars V8 - for measuring the strength of the MACD, EMA & STR

NO 2 B - clock - for the view that there is in every bar

IMAX NO 3 - shows the trend during

NO 4 Braintrend sig - with arrows indicating the direction & alerts

NO 5 AA HHLL - shows the highest high lowest low .. & go & go short is long

ditahap highest high lowest low & I possible change in direction of the effect.

NO 6 MTF CCI bar - to wick filter for trend during a 5 colors:

- Bright blue = max buy

- Dark blue = buy

- Bright red = max sell

- Dark red = sell

- Trending gray = @ sideway

NO 7 Wick - green wick buy yellow wick sell ...

NO 8 NVO - White breakout above =

- Yellow = strong breakout to

- Lime = medium strong

- Green = new efflux begins @

- Under the white = weak

NO 9 Volume average - gray color (bar highest high volume)

NO 10 GP trend - filter bar for strength

NO 11 My forex VQ - a trend arrow for spt act stochastics

NO 12 Absolute strength - the strength of the trend for

hope it helps.

HAFIZ at entrances easier than this

funyoo:

- The volume in gray has to cover the NVO (over the white histogram).

Are You sure about this? Don't You think that for scalping it will be good to find a gap between gray and white and then enter?

Volume

MT4 platform has any Volume Spread Analysis indicators?

Volume trader

Volume Trading the EZ way

First, I'd like to thank those who thought of the concept of Volume trading-yes it can be done.

Hafiz-you're on the right track, but so many indies! You lose track of the "big picture" and the PA. Hope you don't mind that I cleaned up your system a little bit.

Here is my trading setup--I find it much easier to trade on 15M TF and higher, but the concept can be used for any TF. I also like to use a Trix indicator that's part of a different system--sorry I can't post it, and it's not in my file attachment, but this basic setup is good enough to make some good $.

1st Indicator [Wick]-- Shows what the PA is going or trying to do. The longer the stem the more the strength. Threshold levels of 0.001 and -0.001 put in--if the stem crosses the line then there's a 99% chance that the next candle will be that direction.

2nd Indicator= Volume Averages the stronger the color and longer the stem indicates candle trend and strength.

3rd Indicator= GP trend-- what the immediate trend is overall.

4th Indicator--Moutek Lines--trend line drawer--works well on smaller TF's to show ranging areas and breakout zones.

I've tried overlaying the 1st 3 indies in all manners possible but it's tough to decipher and hard on the eyes.

Valid trade signals: [scalping candles]

In trend color according to GP trend: Same color stems for top 2 indicators [pink/red, red/red, light blue/blue, blue/blue]

Valid divergence trades within a trend:

Stems of opposite colors in top 2 indicators and top indicator stem must pass threshold line [-0.001/0.001]

I personally scalp candles and my exit strategy is either a) the end of the candle b) a reversal signal [divergence as listed above]

With the use of a trix and a RSI one could use this for a long term trade and set accurate TP.

Good luck and many profitable pips to everyone. I'm open to constructive criticism on this---I would also like to see this turned into an EA.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xnm0wyownwo/color

another valid divergence trade

forgot to put if top 2 inidicator wicks are long and strong, take the trade in that direction no matter what the trend.

Happy trading all

My embedded link didn't work and I can't/don't know how to upload files here so try this:

color volume trading.rar

my indicators and template

alsmith:
My embedded link didn't work and I can't/don't know how to upload files here so try this:

color volume trading.rar

my indicators and template

Thanks for sharing...looks good

Xard777

Reason: