Volume : The Truth of Secret !! - page 13

Better template

Hi..Vortex, u can download latest indicator here at the link below with explanation...u can see the chart attached there if u don't understand the language...Thanks..

Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

please, load attaches to the forum - its weights only 1.57 feet long - no biggie

Files:
superapit8.rar  1611 kb

fxbs

Thanks fxbs

thank you 4 indis - my pleasure

Is there a translation in english?

Do you think I can translate this language in google? Thanks.

Thanks for sharing.

i guess; Google Translate

it wasn't russian, but just in case (who gonna need russian - also font encoding): in mql editor - tools/options/font : Courier New; script: cyrillic

Thank alot !!!

HAFIZ:
Hi..Vortex, u can download latest indicator here at the link below with explanation...u can see the chart attached there if u don't understand the language...Thanks.. Free File Hosting & Video Downloads, Free File Sharing, Online Friends Network - Ziddu

Thank alot for your indy and template..........

Hi HAFIZ , please tell in detail how you torguesh by volume, preferably with explanations in pictures ...

HAFIZ, yours results looks great, thus your method is interesting.

Please, explain one more time your so great, top secret, maximum profitable method.

macwys:
HAFIZ, yours results looks great, thus your method is interesting. Please, explain one more time your so great, top secret, maximum profitable method.

Hi there...it's the volume, combination of Vol MA & NVO will create a picture like a snow mountain in the indi...it's the weak of the trend..the highest volume combined with the max wick buy or sell means the trends should be over...gap between the snow is either trending or sideway & detected thru filter gptrend..confirmation of trend must refer to imax & while arrow in round btrend sig shows the point of turning..myforex vq makes u more confident with the trend...if i someone could give me the arrow indi showed turning that's better than b/trend sig...i will be the happiest man on earth ha ha ha...so gar b/trend sig is the best...maybe the great coder like fxbs could help...thanks..

Reason: