Idea to create a Buy/Sell Stop Breakout ea from Chin's breakout indi

Can anyone modify/add to the code of this chin breakout indicator?

Would be great if it could be turned into an ea so that any default MT4 indicators could be selected, and used to confirm momentum at moment the breakout occurs to confirm the entry of a trade, or at least have momentum & cci with adjustable inputs settings. Please also have the usual other user options that ea's have, tp, sl, ts etc.

The idea isn't for this to be a fully automatic ea but one that would be used to assist the manual trader using trend-lines, p&f, 123, s/r, etc to manual pick & place where the breakout points are most likely to occur.

If the lines could be made where they could be placed and adjusted diagonally as well that would great, but maybe in a later version.

Please let me know what you think.

I haven't posted here in a while, been at the FF mostly, but know there are always some great coder here at tsd always willing to lend a hand & to help explore new ideas.

If a similar manual buy/sell stop line ea has already been developed please point me in it's direction, I wasn't able to find it, if it already exist my apologizes to admin.

Thanks in advance,

jt in nc

look for easy ea on one of my posts

not looking for just another automatic ea

Pava:
look for easy ea on one of my posts

Thanks for the suggestion Pava, but I'm really not looking for just another automatic ea unless it has an extremely good win/loss ratio then I'll take a look & perhaps forward test it a while. Do you have a name of the ea & where abouts in the thread the ea maybe posted in?

Thanks again,

jt in nc

Pandolin:
Thanks for the suggestion Pava, but I'm really not looking for just another automatic ea unless it has an extremely good win/loss ratio then I'll take a look & perhaps forward test it a while. Do you have a name of the ea & where abouts in the thread the ea maybe posted in?

Thanks again,

jt in nc

it is not an automatic...you have tot place a trendline...rightclick on it...name it bs for buy and ss for sell...and then it will trade for you after the price will penetrate that trendline...

not an automatic

Pava:
it is not an automatic...you have tot place a trendline...rightclick on it...name it bs for buy and ss for sell...and then it will trade for you after the price will penetrate that trendline...

Can you post it here? If not I'll try to find it under your post but you've made so many here at tsd so I may never find it especially without an ea name.

Thank you

Files:
easy.ex4  13 kb

easy ea

Pava:

Thanks again, will give it a try.

Stochastic EA

Hello everyone ,

I am interested to have someone making me an EA with a stochastic indicator to buy or sell when enter a position and close the position also. Can someone please help I will appreciate very much.

Regards

Gegusse

Look at this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177239 for EAs with a stochastic.

Reason: