OILFXPRO D T S S 150 Pips per day/40,000 pips per annum - page 4

1 m template

Files:
oilfxpro_1m.jpg  122 kb

Lose the clutter

El-Cid

Constructive criticism. Your chart is choked with too many indicators.

Lose all of the moving averages except 1 and get rid of all the other horizontal line clutter.

Getting killed in ranging markets? Nothing drawing a few trend lines wont help you see. Once the price breaks current trend, look for the flattening of the MA chosen and then draw some horizontal lines off recent highs and lows.

After a break from this zone and into a new trend, resume trading (if your system is trending oriented).

FxN

Its just a chart full of free indicators nothing special about this.

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
Its just a chart full of free indicators nothing special about this.

Thank you for your great contributions on this thread and the forums.We look forward to more of your quality posts and contributions.

The whole board is grateful for your insights of the forex market

Signs of a volatile day today

Regards

El Cid

I recognize the lines from your breakout systems. I do believe that with the proper trend confirmation, these breakout systems of yours can be very successful.

Not knowing the rules to your new setup, I am still using the earlier versions (+25 on E/U so far today).

Please provide a guide to these new setups whenever you feel ready.

200 pips so far today on free system signals

Anybody took advantage of this free system today and made 200 pips?

The rules were posted in post 29

MA log attachment

anybody care to post their results

So I mentioned 1 DAY OF LOSSES in out of 8 DAYS and everybody wet their pants

So nobody posts on this thread after one day of losses

el cid:
So I mentioned 1 DAY OF LOSSES in out of 8 DAYS and everybody wet their pants So nobody posts on this thread after one day of losses

Hello !

don't worry el cid, you make a great work, and even if i'm very new here, i wan't to thank you for this...

I' m going to trade with your rules after monday 28 may for test

If this can help you...

Great System

Hi El Cid,

Thankyou for your contribution. Could you please post an update for the 1 min time frame as I am interested in scalping from 1 and 5min charts.

thanks,

Trader

Tks. for sharing, El Cid.

I will follow as soon my internet connection stabilize. Stormy here.

Reason: