Daily high/low channel - page 2

Hallo

I am just using "dayHL" indicator. Is this possible to change background colour between H and L lines? It is very important to me to vanish this lines to make chart more clearer and know HL levels anyway.

igorad:
Hi,

try to use my Range_v2.

With this stuff you can move OHLC on your chart from any TF.

Hi igorad

Your indicator is interesting. ....(edited)

Good luck

Indicator for back test

Hi guys,

Really need to find an indicator that can plot the previous daily hi/lo and can be backtested. All the indicators in this thread works in forward testing but need one that can be backtested. I would program it myself but it would take time, looking for any on the forum instead of reinventing the wheel.

Attach is previous day hi/lo indicator from kelvin, I've modified it to support brokers (like mine, NorthFinance) that release sunday bar thus screwing up the hi/lo on chart.

cheers

Range Indicator I Would Like to See

What I would like to see is an indicator that draws a horizontal line for the high and for the low on any TF that represents the high and low for "X" number of bars back from the current bar. Every new bar would result in a dynamic update of the line's location.

I.e. it would show, for example, the high and low for the most recent 100 bars, or 50 bars, or whatever you set it to.

daily but for different number of days

I would like a way to see, no matter what time frame I am in, rectangular box for the highs and lows for varying and editable # of previous days. 3 boxes. I would use 5 8 and 13 days previous. maybe longer like 8 13 and 21.

Another Variation?

This is the support resistance (barry) with the code converted to line instead of the dotted line, it is quite useful for identifying the critical "lines in the sand" drawn by these important levels.

Daily High and Low Lines

Can someone code this line indicated on the chart, thank you

torroray:
Can someone code this line indicated on the chart, thank you

We have some on current thread.

im looking same with that

aha!

im looking for this kind indicator too... High and Low of the day is very important...

which one important the high of the day and the low of the day

what day? 1.asia ; 2.london ; 3.us

in my mind the 1st HL start when asia start , then this line will be replaced by HL london,and the last is us HL

it would be neat have this indicator so i wont use vt no more lol

maybe it will go look like this:

not it but close

Files:
Reason: