Swiss Army EA (Automatic order management) - page 9

txsundevil:
I have a question, I have read all the info on this expert

If I am running one expert on 15 curriencies say X, and I run Swiss Army EA on one chart in the terminal (GBP/USD for movement) and use in Your Expert a 15 point trail stop as option. Expert X has already stop loss built in and Take Profit as part of that expert

Will your expert manage any open trades that occur on Expert X (15 point trail that I want) for each currency when a trade is executed on Expert X.

What I want is a 15 PIP trail on every currency that is open on Expert X.

Thanks!

Set Symbol_Specific to false (to manage all currencies) and MagicNum_Specific to true and put the magic number that Expert X uses into Swiss Army. Set TrailingStop to 15.

ah_elewely:
mr ryan

realy thank you very much

but i want i question plz

if i have a one order active and 3 pending order and i put manual

tp in all orders

the 1 st order tp 30 and 2nd tp 35 and 3rd tp 60 and 4th tp 80

and i want if any order met the target close all open order and delete all pending orders

how i can put it

Swiss Army (v 1.5) does not currently support that.

nice

@ryanklefas

thx, EA is running smoothly now...

Hello Ryanklefas:

Will it still Run correctly if Expert X does NOT HAVE A MAGIC NUMBER, and only that EA (besides Yours) is on the Platform? (old Version, may have a magic number but it's an ex4 file thus it's hidden in the code)

Thus I will have to set Symbol_Specific to True? for this version

HOWEVER the Expert X new Revision (just released) tab has a Space Override Magic Number does that mean I could put a magic number in it and let your expert Manage that number I place in the EA?

Set Symbol_Specific to false (to manage all currencies) and MagicNum_Specific to true and put the magic number that Expert X uses into Swiss Army. Set TrailingStop to 15.

txsundevil:
Hello Ryanklefas:

Will it still Run correctly if Expert X does NOT HAVE A MAGIC NUMBER, and only that EA (besides Yours) is on the Platform? (old Version, may have a magic number but it's an ex4 file thus it's hidden in the code)

Set MagicNum_Specific to false.

New Version 1.51 available. Added a few new features and changed a few things around.

ryanklefas:
New Version 1.51 available. Added a few new features and changed a few things around.

Hi Ryan,

can you add to your Swiss Army code for partial close order?

I have 3L and after 50pips, close 1L + move SL to BreakEven+1, after 100pips close 2nd lot...

I use for this ManageTP 2.4, but Swiss Army is very nice and complex solution.

Files:

Can your Ea do this?

ryanklefas:

Hi Ryanklefas,

I was wondering if it will close all positions if in profit by whatever amount I set it to . However I want it to close all open poitions not just the one pair since I am hedging, so in fact one position could be negative but the other is positive by enough to close both positions. Will it do that and how can I set it in the parameters. No magic numbers I do it manually.

Thanks for this great peice of work!

Berdj

berdj:
Hi Ryanklefas,

I was wondering if it will close all positions if in profit by whatever amount I set it to . However I want it to close all open poitions not just the one pair since I am hedging, so in fact one position could be negative but the other is positive by enough to close both positions. Will it do that and how can I set it in the parameters. No magic numbers I do it manually.

Thanks for this great peice of work!

Berdj

Settings file with your request below. Will work with v1.51.

Thanks!

ryanklefas:
Settings file with your request below. Will work with v1.51.

I will put it on one chart and let it do its thing

Reason: