MA cross/Price cross MA EA - page 5

sachin_syd:
On trend reversal ea closes the open trade but The ea is not opening a new trade at the same time in opp direction. it opens it much later.. is it due to mabar or decresease factor settings? thanks

Could be the trailing stop or stop loss closed the trade instead of the opposing moving average, decrease factor is just used with money management, maBar if it =1, means the trade will be opened or closed on first closed bar, if it equals zero then trade will be opened if signal is happening on an open bar.

mrtools:
Sachin_syd, this would be the original, with the close on trend change added.Just ran it on back test and seems to be working ok.

Thanks a lot.. Just one more setting if posible. Similar to Universal Ea is it possible to add a function to do bar look up and minimum pip cross from ma ? Cheers

mrtools:
Sachin_syd, this would be the original, with the close on trend change added.Just ran it on back test and seems to be working ok.

Heloo

Can be put and a BE (Break Even) on this EA?

mrtools:

and can you tell me why this error occurs?

2013.07.09 10:15:19 Price Cross Ma Ea_v1.01 EURAUD, M15: Alert: Trailing Stop Modification - Error 130: invalid stops

mrtools:

I have a question: what is clTimeframe and clBar?

Sorry for so many questions and problems !

gtudor:
I have a question: what is clTimeframe and clBar? Sorry for so many questions and problems !

gtudor

From reading the code , those are time frame and a bar at which close price should be tested

mladen:
gtudor From reading the code , those are time frame and a bar at which close price should be tested

I understood.

thanks

The trade system is simple logic is best .

godspeed777:
The trade system is simple logic is best .

in what timeframe and what media use ?

gtudor:
Heloo Can be put and a BE (Break Even) on this EA?

Gtudor, just to let you know added a break even but want to test it a bit to make sure its working correctly before posting, about the error you were talking about it usually happens when your stop or trailing stop is set too close to the price.

Reason: