Not clear on your rules. If blue crosses red to go long, how can it still be below red?
Is there any StepMA cross EA where the signal is generated when one stepma crosses over the other?
I had created an EA on this in the past. The problem like most all EA's suffer from is when the indicator repaints, the crossing changes - Current becomes very erratic.
What if we enter 2 bars after cross? Does it still repaint?
There many versions of EAs based on this or other StepMA and nothing is repainted.
I'm not a programmer, so I am using a simple free service Expert Advisor Builder for MetaTrader 4
Here is EA:
step ma_3d_v3 EA
pls i need an EA based on this indicator
I moved your post to this thread as it should be few versions here based on StepMA.
can you pls help me with the EA coding
I am not a coder (I can code of course but it will take long time for me sorry).
I moved your post to this thread so I hope you will find few versions.
If not so ... may be - some EAs can be improved for public to be published here from elite section?
Basicly what we have inside elite section:
- Old version (StepMAExpert_v1.1): EA and settings. We will stop testing this old version.
- Modified version (StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod.mq4): EA. Settings are the same.
- New version (StepMAExpert_v1.4.mq4): EA and settings.
- StepMAExpert_v1.45 fixed version, EA with the settings.
- updated StepMAExpert_1.45 - for mini lots and 5 digits brokers is on this post.
- Contest version (StepMAExpert_v1.42) with pre-set files is here. And the settings of this EA: the settings was created for North Finance broker especially but we may use it with almost any broker - i hope.
- StepMAExpert_v1.42 for mini lots: starting with 0.01 lot size - is on this post; StepMAExpert_v1.422 EA: 5/4 digits prices and mini account were fixed.
- StepMAExpert_v1.42 with timefilter is here.
- Please read StepMAExpert_EAs thread for more information.
- Step EAs for IBFX broker default setting is on this post (StepMaExpert_1.42 (for 3 pairs), M30; StepMaExpert_1.42 with timefilter (for 3 pairs), M30; StepMAExpert_v1.1_mod for GBPUSD, H1; StepMAExpert_v1.45 for GBPUSD, M30).
I think - it may be good idea to improve some EA to publish here.