Step Ma EA - page 6

newdigital:
I did not check repainting sorry.

may be - it is "repainting" on the same way as colored line of indicator (line which is still colored compare with the line which finished coloring)?

may be - we can use the other StepMA indicator?

No problem was a good idea, what i have noticed with the pink mid line in fact just now on M1 chart, while it was in step mode when price started moving down fast instead of bending from last closed bar it bent 2 bars back, where it should have stayed in place, so it made a v instead of step.

pls try to get it to work

Hi MrTools and drunkpips,

I changed everything inside EA's code according to my idea and it is what I got:

I did not know that this indicator is repainting sorry ...

But anyway - it is good idea to use 2 lines only for EA.

Files:
changed_01.jpg  316 kb

pls share

can i test your modified version

drunkpips:
can i test your modified version

yes, attached.

But it is alerting all the time and I do not know how to switch this alert off inside the code.

Files:

newdigital:
yes, attached. But it is alerting all the time and I do not know how to switch this alert off inside the code.

I think i got them all the alerts off!

Files:

I understand the v8EA indicator has to be in the indicators folder for the

EA to work, but I am unable to attach the indicator to my charts. Drag &

drop and right-click options do not work. Even though it shouldn't be necessary,

I have tried compiling the indy, but this doesn't work, either.

Rob

ChicagoRob:
I understand the v8EA indicator has to be in the indicators folder for the

EA to work, but I am unable to attach the indicator to my charts. Drag &

drop and right-click options do not work. Even though it shouldn't be necessary,

I have tried compiling the indy, but this doesn't work, either.

Rob

Something i didn't mention Rob is the Stepsize needs to be 1 or greater for the indicator to show on the chart, that will be fixed in future upgrades of the indicator.

i still visit this thread daily hoping to see ur upgrades

StepMa_3D_Ea_v2 from this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general is profitable for some pairs (for USDCHF for example):

And it is EURUSD:

I am planning to start trading this next version soon

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Reason: