V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 69

multiplier 1.6

I use original settings, just multiplier is 1.6 on EurUsd,GbpUsd,EurChf end UsdJpy, on start 250$ its very nice - about 20-40% on week

thanks

Thanks Munoz,

It really helps, I was always thinking the multiplier greater or equal to 2, and my account always in danger. Now , I can relax, btw, does your account can handle big moves in GBP/USD yesterday? Do you think it can work with EUR/JPY?

There are a lot of versions and updates in this thread. What page of the thread did you find yours on? I'm looking for a mini-account version.

munovz:
I use original settings, just multiplier is 1.6 on EurUsd,GbpUsd,EurChf end UsdJpy, on start 250$ its very nice - about 20-40% on week

Trading V1+V2_new2.1

I've settled on trading V1+V2_new2.1.

This being my first post, if I figger how to upload my set file along with the EA, I will. But here it is shorthand:

TP60-D20-TS40-B5000-Pct20-Pips40-H80-L20-Multi2-Slip5

This is the bolla turbo version on post #198. It will require the indicators at that post.

Thank you to everyone working on this wonderful EA.

Don't want to burst your bubble. Keep in mind that sooner or later it will wipe out your account. That's just the nature of the martingale beast!

PFV:
I've settled on trading V1+V2_new2.1.

This being my first post, if I figger how to upload my set file along with the EA, I will. But here it is shorthand:

TP60-D20-TS40-B5000-Pct20-Pips40-H80-L20-Multi2-Slip5

This is the bolla turbo version on post #198. It will require the indicators at that post.

Thank you to everyone working on this wonderful EA.

Original V1+V2 still makes money

With all my strategy testing and forward testing of different posted mods here, the original V1+V2 on page one still makes money!

The V1 buy only and V2 sell only orders do hedge against draw down. Combine this with multiple currencies, there is still more safety.

Great EA

an all ,

I have my report with the original settings.

best regards

4rexLady_de

Files:
v1v2.gif  7 kb
v1v2.htm  118 kb

Great EA

a day later.....

best regards

4rexLady_de

Files:
v1v2_1.gif  7 kb
v1v2_1.htm  158 kb

It looks wonderful until you run into a strong, 1-way trend. Even the more rangebound pairs (AUDNZD, EURCHF, etc.) have them occasionally. I backtested both pairs with several different settings, and it either blew the account or ended in a net loss each time. I intentionally included months when there was a strong trend.

So far in 2009, it works great on most pairs, but when some big trends hit, look out...

Account Protection

hello mr.jsp326,

I protect my account with this EA, I have inserted in the notes.

if the strong market trend has limited my losses to 10% of the account.

therefore, then the V1 has a new trading range.

They both files to the expert and minimize their losses exceed 10%

best regards

4rexLady_de

Reason: