V1andV2 Hedged EA: Beautiful Equity Curve - page 72

yeah, people have been if you read some of the earlier threads

Can't get any of the versions to work. I had V1+V2_new3 working for couple days and it stopped. Rest don't work, don't open any trades at all. Have "live trading" checked.

Tried on several mt4 platforms and no work. Does any one have a version that works?

darkness:
Can't get any of the versions to work. I had V1+V2_new3 working for couple days and it stopped. Rest don't work, don't open any trades at all. Have "live trading" checked. Tried on several mt4 platforms and no work. Does any one have a version that works?

sounds like a broker problem to me. Try Alpari! I use version new3 on Alpari for both live and demo trading, and it's working well. I had your problem using it on ODL and a couple of other brokers (forgot which ones).

forexhog

forexhog:
sounds like a broker problem to me. Try Alpari! I use version new3 on Alpari for both live and demo trading, and it's working well. I had your problem using it on ODL and a couple of other brokers (forgot which ones). forexhog

Thanks! Will do.

forexhog:
Add this to the internal settings section of your EA

double Poin;

forexhog

Thanks for helping, Which headline is it exactly in the code that is the internal settings for the ea?

Help me and some sugestion..

4rexLady_de:
hello mr.jsp326,

I protect my account with this EA, I have inserted in the notes.

if the strong market trend has limited my losses to 10% of the account.

therefore, then the V1 has a new trading range.

They both files to the expert and minimize their losses exceed 10%

best regards

4rexLady_de

4rexLady_de, can you help me how you insert this EA to V1V2..

some suggestion: i think this EA works fine on range and not trend. so we must add indicator such as ADX, or bollinger. Second, perhaps, somebody can make AUTO SPACING ( as i know calculated from Indicator) forget.

thank

Hi All,

I personally like the V1V2 where there is stoploss. I dont understand a few inputs, there are Dshort, Dlong. Can kind folk here, please explain.

Thanks and Regards

CW

great job mikejody , thx

Is anyone using V1V2?

Reason: