Martingale Optimization - page 2

Well, manually work in gbpusd and eurusd in diferent brokers time.

if the pipstep is too short you will open too much positions but if the pipstep is more wide you can avoid the flat market. and take advantage of the moves.

thanks

Pedro Echenagucia

wolfe:
Hello Pedro,

I developed and tested many systems like what you are looking for. This is what I found to be true:

A system like this works great in a strong trending market.

A system like this will blow your account in a flat market. It doesn't take long for your 0.1 lot to be 25.6 lots! That's only about 8 times that it switches from long to short doubling each time. You would need a huge account balance to sustain this.

Just something to think about.

Please, anyone can help me with this code? it only need a chenge in taking positions. in this moment it only takes buys or sell in martingale progression. i need that it take intercalate positions unsing a enought wide pipstep to avoid the flat markets. Sorry for ask many times this, but believe me this expert will be very powerfull for all comunity. I trust very much in martingale progressions but it need a perfect money management.

Pedro Echenagucia

pelele79:
Well, manually work in gbpusd and eurusd in diferent brokers time.

if the pipstep is too short you will open too much positions but if the pipstep is more wide you can avoid the flat market. and take advantage of the moves.

thanks

Pedro Echenagucia

pedro

pedo, you should try elite. Worth alot to me. . Obviously, once you pay its should not be used as "freeware" or sold to people. Thats not how that works.

People - avoid this greasey scumbag pele (Pedro) like the plague. Rumor in Fx circles has it that he styles his hair with bacon grease and lard. Anyway, this guy is the biggest scammer south of the border. He's just trying to steal ideas on how he can improve the same lame ass 10point3 martingale shite he's been selling to others on Ebay and elsewhere for rediculous sums of money. He uses doctored up backtest results to dupe people and newbies out of their money. This guy is in the Lowlife Hall Of Fame in the Fx world. You've been warned.

I have to agree with this one. I just went to his site and he is trying to charge $5,000 for an ea??????? This guy is nuts and anyone who would be dumb enough to pay $5,000 for a computer code is nuts too.

im not asking for money, im only ask for help, this help will help to all comunity. now you follow me. btw this little DR. have only 5 post and all are negative. for me he is nothing.

Pedro Echenagucia

pooper scoopers:
I have to agree with this one. I just went to his site and he is trying to charge $5,000 for an ea??????? This guy is nuts and anyone who would be dumb enough to pay $5,000 for a computer code is nuts too.

Thanks for you advice, the idea is that the people that can make the change in the code post it here, and everyone can forward test with diferent parameters to find the best way to make money.

Pedro Echenagucia

ajk:
pedo, you should try elite. Worth alot to me. . Obviously, once you pay its should not be used as "freeware" or sold to people. Thats not how that works.

Hello Bluto. please see this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum please if you can help me. i will thanks a lot, please if you do the change please post it in the thread above, thanks and best regards

Pedro Echenagucia

Here you go, man. Not sure what the design intention is with this method, but it does what you asked for. Doesn't seem to be profitable.

Files:

Thanks

Thanks Bluto, i will test and i will let you know if the system work like i want. thanks

Pedro Echenagucia

bluto:
Hello Bluto. please see this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum please if you can help me. i will thanks a lot, please if you do the change please post it in the thread above, thanks and best regards

Pedro Echenagucia

Here you go, man. Not sure what the design intention is with this method, but it does what you asked for. Doesn't seem to be profitable.

Reason: