_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 205

and here we are:

QUANTUM FOREX TRADING SYSTEM EXPERT ADVISOR EA MT4 - eBay (item 320341775845 end time Feb-22-09 19:48:24 PST)

go to the alpari demo account he provided on ebay -> then go to Account History Tab: and look on the commets (just scroll up a bit)

Or just look the acocunt name if this is called: YOUR_LUCKY

That say i think there are alway dishonest users here who want to make money with others work!

Hope I am wrong...

now test the EA Your_Lucky_v2 1 weeks, will still test 1 weeks with a demo account so far the results are good. If the results also become try next week so well in the live account I.

rdb_, thanks for your great work!

Regards

blacky

I'm getting great results on a demo acct with Alpari.

Just a short time so far but it is easy to set up and go. Just read

the manual from the first post.

Would really like to see live results from others.

Good luck

How can this be ?

freemenn:
and here we are:

QUANTUM FOREX TRADING SYSTEM EXPERT ADVISOR EA MT4 - eBay (item 320341775845 end time Feb-22-09 19:48:24 PST)

go to the alpari demo account he provided on ebay -> then go to Account History Tab: and look on the commets (just scroll up a bit)

Or just look the acocunt name if this is called: YOUR_LUCKY

That say i think there are alway dishonest users here who want to make money with others work!

Hope I am wrong...

Hello,

if you look at the live statement his trading starts at 11-30-2008 but rdb's thread started on 12-14-2008. How could this guy get the EA at this time ??

cameronqueen:
This is an excellent EA and even if you don't really feel it it would be courteous to put your point across in a nicer way - not very good for _rdb_ who has put a lot of time and effort into this, as have other people in testing it, to then just get slagged off because someone cant make the EA work for them!

At the moment trading is volatile so the EA tends to get caught into trends and losing trades later in the session - so DONT just expect it to change its settings, use your own brain for once and reduce your session length (i.e. 22 - 02 only) and it will work again fine.

Come on people... Lucky helps, but don't expect it to make you breakfast as well! A bit of patience and thought and this EA can achieve more than most EA's which are definitely not free!

Very happy to hear someone that understand what is the meaning of Lucky.

Agree and with you Cameronqueen.

JStein:
Hello, if you look at the live statement his trading starts at 11-30-2008 but rdb's thread started on 12-14-2008. How could this guy get the EA at this time ??

Perhaps on an indo forum?

Nobody try LiteForex? Max spread is 3 or 5 (rarely 6) And i have no bad experience with then (with lucky and fapturbo)

Market is very volatile and have some trends. Nobody can do something against this.

JStein:
Hello, if you look at the live statement his trading starts at 11-30-2008 but rdb's thread started on 12-14-2008. How could this guy get the EA at this time ??

hmmm this is very strange... but it seems to be the same EA....

I've been looking into LiteForex for a broker - 3 pip spreads on EurGbp. They advertise FIXED spreads. I've been running a demo account for a couple weeks and their spread had been fixed at 3 pips (on the demo acct) as advertised - until an hour or two ago, the spread is now sitting at 5 pips. Now I'm having second thoughts about them. Anyone found a good broker who advertises fixed spreads (3 pips or better) that are truely fixed, and aren't a scam ?

I m too cant find broker with fixed spread 3-4 p

Что б они всрались блин со своим спредом

freemenn:
hmmm this is very strange... but it seems to be the same EA....

Not strange, in forexindo forum rdb start at 11-30-2008 localtime.

low spread

If you looking for honest broker with 3pip for E/G... try check out www.tadawuldfx.com

been w them 2 years now... spreads are low, good customer service

Reason: