[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 233

SEVER11:
In forex you never have to rush, you started selling yesterday... and we have no risk and big drawdowns today... at the same price... even higher. It's more relaxed that way.
you probably already closed the sale ))))

MobileMan:
you must have already closed the sales ))))

you are right... however friday and i do not need negative swaps on these positions. :0))

SEVER11:

you're right... However, it is Friday and I do not need negative swaps on these positions. :0))
I'll see how much swaps will be on purpose. I have a small lot. I take points, not lots. But I will take another 100-200 pips (in addition to the 150+), and you take 50 pips.

Oil prices continue to be under pressure from reports that EU sanctions on Iran will be postponed for 6 months. Recall that Iran has threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz, through which much of the world's oil exports pass, if the US and Europe impose an embargo on Iranian oil imports. Washington strengthened sanctions against Tehran in December.Currently, February futures for US LightSweet Cr ude Oil (WTI) are trading at $98.66 a barrel (-0.44%) in New York, with the session low at $97.70 a barrel.

MobileMan:
But I'll take another 100-200 pips (in addition to the 150+ I already have), and you're happy with 50 pips.
For me personally, 50 pips is happiness too. I don't know about others.

MobileMan:
I'll even see what the swaps will be on purpose. I have a small lot. I take points, not lots. But I will take another 100-200 points (in addition to the 150+), and you take 50 points for happiness.

you know our happiness... :0))

margaret:

Oil prices continue to be under pressure from reports that EU sanctions on Iran will be postponed for 6 months. Recall that Iran has threatened to close the Strait of Hormuz, through which much of the world's oil exports pass, if the US and Europe impose an embargo on Iranian oil imports. Washington strengthened sanctions against Tehran in December.Currently, February futures for US Light Sweet Crude Oil (WTI) are trading at $98.66 a barrel (-0.44%) in New York, with the session low at $97.70 a barrel.

Margaret, for the bears the first call on the day, a correction is imminent.

SEVER11:

you can see our happiness... :0))
You probably shoot 50 pt a day and he shoots 100-200 for the whole period

MobileMan:
you must have already closed the sale )))
Not only have you closed, but you have also bought.

strangerr:

Margaret, first bell for the bears on the day, correction is coming.

If we don't get below 1.2665 today, it could be a false-break...

So, where do we buy with half of the depo (as many people here like to say)...

Reason: