Envelope Scalper EA - 5 min - page 6

I don't see were you'd need permission. It was posted on a public forum. Not in elite section and I a betting nobody signed a form stating they wouldn't share it.

You are right. Legally, I don't need any permision. I just think this is the right way.

I will test the modified version for a week and I'll think about posting it.

It is totally ridiculous to start a thread on an EA and then after many many pages, delete it from the thread. What is this some kind of joke?

I don't know why he deleted the attachment. May be you are right about this too. May be it sucked on live account. Don't get angry with me.

BTW: I started to test my version on demo today and it's not doing very well.

Why not to post it....

Here is it...

Files:

cucurucu:
I have modified this EA and run a backtest. I started to test it on demo today with 2500 USD. However, the backtest is impossilble to believe

Here is the backtest for the last 4 months:

I have removed the settings from the image, anything else is real.

Modelling quality of 25% is normal for 1 minute backtest.

I had this MT4 instance running non stop for the last 4 months so the data is from the broker's live feed. Nothing downloaded.

Well now that Jozo was kind enough to share the file, can you please share your settings so we call all forward test..?

Here is my modified version:

Backtest is amazing but (as with all the scalpers I know) forward testing sucks!

Files:

Anybody have any updates? Thanks in advance.

Minnelli

JoZo:
Why not to post it.... Here is it...

Well, well JoZo

It looks like you posted a decompiled EA. Now, I thought you was against this???

This goes to show that you are full of total and utter BS and hypocrisy.

Where this EA comes from ?

This EA comes from a decompiled one or what ?

Who is naming his variables like gb_308 or writing such kind of code : g_str2time_312 = StrToTime(gs_316); ???

There are explicit names only when the meaning is obvious like g_tick_value_268 = MarketInfo(xPair, MODE_TICKVALUE);

or int l_ord_total_40 = OrdersTotal();

So, my dear pipsweak, if you didn't write this EA yourself, please don't sell it.... And if you don't understand why it works or don't works, please, ask to the author.

It's not a very simple EA like everyone here can write for his own usage, it's obvious that it's a commercial EA intented to be sold and even to be proposed as a time limited trial. Did you write the trial stuff for yourself ??

I am not here to protect the commercial stuff, as most of the time they are picking free ideas or whole free EAs here, but have just the honesty to say "Guys, I found this stuff on the net, could you help me to understand how it works ?"

For someone working in a law office, this should be understandable...

And last thing : please do not replace the original copyright by yours !!!

testern:
Well, well JoZo

It looks like you posted a decompiled EA. Now, I thought you was against this???

This goes to show that you are full of total and utter BS and hypocrisy.

Why are you thinking that about Jozo ?

Look at the file : #property link "pipsweak"

Are you sure that pipsweak has writen the EA ?

Michel:
Why are you thinking that about Jozo ?

Look at the file : #property link "pipsweak"

Are you sure that pipsweak has writen the EA ?

Yes, you are correct.

The EA certainly looks like it has been decompiled.

I am referring to JoZo because this guy has stated that he is totally against decompilation of EAs etc. Yet, he has knowingly or unknowingly helped to distribute a decompiled EA, especially after the original poster removed the EA from this site.

This goes to show that things are not so black and white as some people perceive....

round and round we go...

The bottom line for me so far: The EA has had minimal success in my forward testing. So, unless their is a custom set-up that we need to know about..? it doesn't seem to work, so not worth any conversation...

Reason: