Envelope Scalper EA - 5 min - page 3

It is not really a good beginning.

pghiaci:
would you please send me the ea?

Weird, I thought you made a good EA and starting selling it already, why you still need other's EA?

Regards

David

davidke20:
Weird, I thought you made a good EA and starting selling it already, why you still need other's EA?

Regards

David

Hehhehehhehheehhehehehe

Account down 6% for the 1st day. Hope it will heal later.

Regards

David

Files:
envelope.gif  5 kb
envelope.htm  10 kb

sam1:
pipsweak, in your experience forward testing this 5m EA, how many percent of equity was the max draw down?

It depends on your level of risk. With the default money management settings, the drawdowns may be a bit high. At default, you may get a max DD around 50% on the 5 min system. The 1 min system is closer to 20%. However, with a system this profitable, you can always turn down the lot sizes and do pretty well.

davidke20:
Account down 6% for the 1st day. Hope it will heal later.

Regards

David

I really don't suggest testing it on IBFX. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

pipsweak:
I really don't suggest testing it on IBFX. Sorry, I forgot to mention that.

Thanks for pointing that out. Any particular suggested broker you want me to test it out?

Regards

David

davidke20:
Thanks for pointing that out. Any particular suggested broker you want me to test it out?

Regards

David

I'm using Velocity. I suggest you try FXDD. Don't backtest on FXDD though, because their 1 min data has serious flaws. There are several 2-3 min gaps between bars. Also, try North Finance.

Why no IBFX ?

Why no IBFX ?

Regards

Karol Marchewka

pipsweak:
I'm using Velocity. I suggest you try FXDD. Don't backtest on FXDD though, because their 1 min data has serious flaws. There are several 2-3 min gaps between bars. Also, try North Finance.

Point taken. Will start tomorrow. Am not around my computers currently.

Regards

David

Reason: