[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 810

khorosh:
It's like a picky bride, while the young one is looking for suitors and cannot stop on anyone. And when she gets older, she's ready to marry anyone, but no one wants her.)

Yes, women are evil.)

jelizavettka no offence, you and I are on the up and up :D

7Konstantin7:

By the way, what minimum STABLE income % per month would you be satisfied with?

jelizavettka:
By the way, what is the minimum STABILIZED income % per month you would be satisfied?

Well, it depends on what kind of deposit, if it's a big one, then 10 percent will go per month)

and now I would like 5% per day)

7Konstantin7:

Well, it depends on what kind of deposit, if it's a big one, then 10 percent will go per month)

and now I want 5% a day)

oooh! 5 per day is a strong desire) ...it's a stable unrealistic earning....

And I want 10-15% per month.

jelizavettka:

ooh! 5 per day - a strong desire) ...this is a stable unrealistic earnings....

And I want 10-15% per month.

Yeah, I'm basically the same way)

i want 5% a day and it's not much) it depends on the system, let's say our system gives us 10-15% a month

why not increase the deposit and raise the lot to be 5 percent a day) well, the percentage of the initial investment and the growth of the deposit percentage not to inflate or very gradually

let's look for it)

7Konstantin7:

Yeah, I'm basically the same way.)

I have a system that gives us 10-15% profit a month.

why not increase the deposit and raise the lot to get 5% a day)

let's look for it)

If you raise the lot, the drawdowns will go up as well. I think that 5% a day for at least half a year is absolutely unrealistic. for at least half a year is totally unrealistic...

jelizavettka:

I think that 5% a day for... for at least half a year - it's totally unrealistic...

Drawdown, yes, well, it depends on what system you come up with, there are also with short stops, then there is no drawdown, you can even make a lot

The main thing is to find some kind of stability.

5% of course not always, but in general it's realistic

it is realistic but it may take years)

7Konstantin7:

The drawdown is yes, well, it depends on what system you have, sometimes with short stops, then there is no drawdown, you can even make a lot

5% of course not always, but in general it would be

it's realistic but it may take years)

... I've just never seen anything like this.... How do you know it's real?

jelizavettka:

...I've just never seen it before.... How do you know it's real?

I just feel it's 100 per cent possible, but there's a very slim chance you'll get there.

Well,let's hope so.

jelizavettka:

In my opinion, 5% per day over a long time ... at least half a year - it's an absolute sell-off. I think 5% a day for at least half a year - it's totally unrealistic ...

If you want, look up A.Gerchik on YouTube by searching: Hunt for Gerchik issue .... (there are 18 issues) - everything from the first... Suppose it is the Russian Foundation, but still - the approach - the same. IMHO, informative...

I am quoting approximately: "Even balance growth without big drawdowns and target profitability of 40% per year (although at the speech in 2012 he said that 20-25% per year is the target).

30-40% of profitable trades - this is already good with 3 to 5 to 1 MoD - you can already earn good money. Entry - in several positions, exit - in portions (using so-called smeared entry point). Stop to takeout ratio as 1:3, 1:4."

Like, even if you enter the market"on the shara" (coin:50x50) (or use minimal TA), having such a ratio of stop to take, you will already be in the plus.... :-) I'm writing an owl on this "TA" :-) from it - start testing.

Reason: