Adaptive Abdullah grid - page 7

zappata:

meaning choose any wave 1,2,3,4,5,a,b,c & apply my system. Isn't beautiful to have a system who can make you ride any type of wave with profit?!!!....

Zappata

zappata do u think this system could be automated in an EA? yes it would be best to trade this manually. but wouldnt it be intresting if an EA could pull this off? Like ShawJB mentioned earlier, if the EA could dynamicaly change pipstep values based on waves, or fibo retracements. Wouldnt that be soemthing to be excited about!? Does anyone here at TSD Forums know if this could, or could not be done??

Ok

Hi everybody

OK, let's try an EA. Why not?. If anyone interested in coding this system I'm ready to clarify any point he needs.

Thanks,

Hi Zappata,

The light blue and tomato thick lines show the Fractal_Channels (the great indicator coded by Igorad). The thin red and dodger blue lines show the Fibo retracement levels while the yellow dotted line shows the middle of Fractal_Channel.

My questions:

- Should we enter into a buy and a sell order at the same time?

- In this case can the middle line be the grid starting level?

- Provided that we cannot start with short and long orders instantly, could the Fibo retracement line from Down Channel (thin red line) be the enter point to short orders and could the retracement line from Up Channel (thin dodger blue line) represent the enter level of long orders?

Regards,

Chrisstoff

Files:

The entry rules

Hi Christoff

I will repeat the entry rules. The proposed EA should spot the last upwave (or downwave) limited by 2 fractals. Let's suppose that he did spot an upwave he must wait until reaching the first level of adaptive abdullah grid which is 0.618*(wave length) & buy 0.05 lot with target the first target in the grid as explained in post 24. if target not reached the EA should add 0.1 lot at 1.618*wl which is the second level of the adaptive abdullah grid with target to close all buy open positions at first level and so on till reaching the target. Meanwhile the EA should spot only downwaves limited by 2 fractals as we have already an open gridded positions for buy. Now, suppose the up grid orders is closed & the down grid is still open. The EA should now only spot upwaves as we have already an open gridded positions for sell & so on. You remark that it is a loop proposition. Please read carefully post 24 as there is more there especially about the entry timing which will allow us to avoid accumulating lots during heavy news release. Below an extrait of what I mean:

"Techniques to avoid accumulating lots:

1- Do not enter until the fractal is complete meaning wait second bar completion after

Fractal arrow. This will give you many times a better fill of your theoretical entry give more pibs to gain. If the price reaches below the second level take only 2 positions with this now you will have to take only 0.2 lots at the better filled price below level 2 (Not 0.1lot at level one + 0.2 lot at level 2)

2- Do not enter a new position until four candles are fully completed after the

Previous candle entry. This will avoid accumulating lots & lots size during news release.

3- Minimize your lots size for better filled position to reach same profit as theoretical

Profit. Use for this a separate excel sheet pre-prepared to calculate the actual lot size comparing to theoretical profit at a given level.

4- Take positions in both ways up and down at the same time (using same techniques) this will make you Profit from down-waves @ levels 1 or 2 when reaching levels 3, 4, ... in counter trend up-wave entries . For this you will need to reduce your initial lot size at level 1 to 0.05 lot instead of 0.1 lots."

Maybe you can contact Igorad to code this proposed EA.

By the way could you please upload Igorad's EA because I have some ideas concerning it.

Thanks, Zappata

Hi Zappata,

What I mentioned from Igorad is an indicator not an EA. You can find it here.

Regards,

Chrisstoff

zappata:
Hi Christoff

I will repeat the entry rules. The proposed EA should spot the last upwave (or downwave) limited by 2 fractals. Let's suppose that he did spot an upwave he must wait until reaching the first level of adaptive abdullah grid which is 0.618*(wave length) & buy 0.05 lot with target the first target in the grid as explained in post 24. if target not reached the EA should add 0.1 lot at 1.618*wl which is the second level of the adaptive abdullah grid with target to close all buy open positions at first level and so on till reaching the target. Meanwhile the EA should spot only downwaves limited by 2 fractals as we have already an open gridded positions for buy. Now, suppose the up grid orders is closed & the down grid is still open. The EA should now only spot upwaves as we have already an open gridded positions for sell & so on. You remark that it is a loop proposition. Please read carefully post 24 as there is more there especially about the entry timing which will allow us to avoid accumulating lots during heavy news release. Below an extrait of what I mean:

"Techniques to avoid accumulating lots:

1- Do not enter until the fractal is complete meaning wait second bar completion after

Fractal arrow. This will give you many times a better fill of your theoretical entry give more pibs to gain. If the price reaches below the second level take only 2 positions with this now you will have to take only 0.2 lots at the better filled price below level 2 (Not 0.1lot at level one + 0.2 lot at level 2)

2- Do not enter a new position until four candles are fully completed after the

Previous candle entry. This will avoid accumulating lots & lots size during news release.

3- Minimize your lots size for better filled position to reach same profit as theoretical

Profit. Use for this a separate excel sheet pre-prepared to calculate the actual lot size comparing to theoretical profit at a given level.

4- Take positions in both ways up and down at the same time (using same techniques) this will make you Profit from down-waves @ levels 1 or 2 when reaching levels 3, 4, ... in counter trend up-wave entries . For this you will need to reduce your initial lot size at level 1 to 0.05 lot instead of 0.1 lots."

Maybe you can contact Igorad to code this proposed EA.

By the way could you please upload Igorad's EA because I have some ideas concerning it.

Thanks, Zappata

Does this indicator exists for MT4

Hi everybody

I have attached a chart explaining a definition of a trend on a 15 minutes chart. Does this indicator exists & where can I get it. It's very important to me.

Thanks in advance

Zappata

Files:
frac50ema.gif  29 kb

Here is a nolag MA indy that has colors on it. Check it and see if it complements your system.

Files:
ma_no_lag.mq4  5 kb

indicator

Hi Ryanklefas

Thank you, but after I attached this indicator to the 15 M chart, nothing is showing on it. Do you what's wrong. I put the indicator in the indicator folder & I compile it. What should I do?

See you,

zappata:
Hi Ryanklefas

Thank you, but after I attached this indicator to the 15 M chart, nothing is showing on it. Do you what's wrong. I put the indicator in the indicator folder & I compile it. What should I do?

See you,

I don't know what to tell ya. It works for me.

Would it not also be possible to use the Swing Point indy for finding waves? This one won't change its signals if you change the timeframe.

Setting of 10 for my chart.

Also, how has trading this system been giong the last few days, zappata?

Files:
Reason: