Adaptive Abdullah grid - page 8

Here in another MA indy with the slope direction colored. This one uses standard MA methods instead of the "NoLag" method. I found it in Igor's system.

Files:

Thanks

Hi ryanklefas & everybody

Thank you for the indicators, I will check them & see if can be used with adaptive abdullah grid.

Please see attached my micro account evolution by the end of May 2007.

Regards,

Zappata

Files:

Finally

Hi everybody

Finally, I have find a complementary tool which had served me to improve the performance of my system. It was hidden behind a peice of nothing, how blind I was. I want to thank you all for your contributions.

See you after I get my first million,

Love you all,

Zappata

bye guess we'll never see u again.

zappata:
Hi everybody

Finally, I have find a complementary tool which had served me to improve the performance of my system. It was hidden behind a peice of nothing, how blind I was. I want to thank you all for your contributions.

See you after I get my first million,

Love you all,

Zappata

That's it? This is like a one-night stand. I feel used.

Could you pls put it into the chart ?

Nic

This Will Get Him Back

elitecamper:
bye guess we'll never see u again.

That's funny!!! But don't worry, Zappata will be back.

That Adaptive Grid Waving-Martingaling-Different Account for Each Day of the Week Technique isn't going to take him too far.

In fact, Friday's NFP probably blew out his account - he was always a trade or two away from disaster, but didn't want to admit it. So what better way to save face than to claim that he suddenly found the missing link, "hidden behind a piece of nothing."

Apparently he found that new tool and fully tested it, all in the space of about 1 day!

He'll probably end up trying to sell it as an EA based on backtesting.

Come on back, Zappata. I need your help in counting my number of posts.

Finally

Zappata -

While you're off learning how to trade, here's another thing to work on that always bothered me.

We trade in hopes of earning PIPS, not pibs.

So the next time you release a great trading method - try using the proper word to describe the heart of what Forex is all about. It will give you a little more credibilty.

To Brent

Brent

Beleive me boxing & Karate is more suitable for you.

Welcome Back

I knew you couldn't stay away!

I don't do boxing or karate. I'm a professional Forex trader.

Reason: