Adaptive Abdullah grid - page 2

New stat.

And That is 2 days work.

Files:
stat_1.doc  76 kb

Just a thought

Suppose that you create a system to get 3$ daily for an account of 500$. After 167 days your balance will be 500$+(3*167)= 1001$. Now your system will give you 6$/day. After 84 days your balance will be 1001+(6*84)= 1505$. Now your system will give you 9$/day, after 55 days your balance will be 1505+(9*55)=2000$ An so on

If you continue in the same way for 5 years your account will be then more then 650000 USD.

just a thought,

"A theoretically profitable strategy"? Ha!

Theoretically it is a losing strategy, do you know why? Because of two things: Gamblers ruin, and the fact that Martingaling does not improve a system. The only thing it does is that it adds risk. However, all people at these forums are either too ignorant or just not intelligent enough to understand this. I suggest you do some real, mathematical research about it. The only time Martingaling is profitable when you have an unlimited amount of money. However, making profit with that won't be cool since you already have an unlimited amount!

HaHaHa

Unlimited amount?? you don't need that at all. All you need is 500$ to open a mini account & the size of your lots should be 0.1 mini lot. Open 5 trading mini account with these specs. acc.#1 for mondays.....................acc.#5 for fridays. this will covers trading days of the week. Suppose that Acc#1 is ruined then use the profits of remaining accounts to rebuild acc#1. That's a total of 2500$ as initial deposit.

By using the waves technique based on fractals & other tools which I will reveal soon you will be able to enter & exit at support & resistance levels.

ProgrammersTeam:
The only time Martingaling is profitable when you have an unlimited amount of money. However, making profit with that won't be cool since you already have an unlimited amount!

Zappata -

It looks pretty clear that you intend to ignore the warning signs.

But back when you were trading at the $640 a pip level - EACH PIP was worth more than one percent of your account!

That means you've already come within an eyelash of disaster. There's not enough luck in the whole world to get you through the long haul.

Regarding the "trade a different account each day of the week" strategy - that means on average - your pips will only be worth 20 percent of what you could be playing for.

And to make matters worse, you'll probably be starting with tiny trades in order to let Martingale do its thing when you need it.

So you might be trading for five-cents on the dollar.

That means you'll have to work 20 times longer and harder than somebody using a more traditional approach, like me!

But I'm sure that you've thought of that already...

Good luck to you.

zappata:
Unlimited amount?? you don't need that at all. All you need is 500$ to open a mini account & the size of your lots should be 0.1 mini lot. Open 5 trading mini account with these specs. acc.#1 for mondays.....................acc.#5 for fridays. this will covers trading days of the week. Suppose that Acc#1 is ruined then use the profits of remaining accounts to rebuild acc#1. That's a total of 2500$ as initial deposit. By using the waves technique based on fractals & other tools which I will reveal soon you will be able to enter & exit at support & resistance levels.

I would better understand your objective and system when you do reveal the waves technique based on fractals and your other tools. You better spill the beans now so we can all have a better idea and avoid all these negativity towards what you want to share.

Ok

Hi Everybody

OK, I'm preparing now a pdf file that will explain in details my ideas combining martingale system (as explained in post 1) with fractals, fibonacci & the most important factor which i didn't discuss yet the entry & exit timing.This will take quiet sometime meanwhile I hope that we will continue our discussions about the ideas stated before. In this pdf I will explain the following:

1- what time frame to use (Ultra important).

2- what is the grid length (already explained).

3- the point of origin placement of grid starting.

4- What is the most fibonacci number to use as support & resistance.

5- Thechniques to avoid accumulating lots during news release as was smartly pointed to it by "Brent" in the previous post.

6- A spreadsheet calculating the number of lots to take at each level to gain same profit with the traditional way martingaling(as post 1) with less lower lots.

7- Taking positions both ways (up & down) based on fractals which will almost guarantee the non ruin of any of the 5 accounts.

The purpose of my study is to proove that there is a way to martignaling using traditional risk/reward & money management way of thinking. Maybe I'll succeed maybe I'll fail. I hope you will help me with your ideas.

Thank you

New stat

from 30/4/07 to 4/5/2007

Note the reduced number of lots comparing to previous posts.

Files:
stat.doc  125 kb

To Brent Mack

I have cheked all posts done By Brent Mack. He posts till now 17 posts. I find that he is attacking members ideas in 16 out of 17 posts. Amazing!

Look Brent, If you have a hobby of attacking. Go to a club of boxing or Karate.

By the way, I didn't find any thread started by you Which explain "The traditional approach" like you statad you use in your last post. Instead of attacking other members ideas, start by explaining you way of thinking, this will be more useful for this community. No!

Wish you the best

Zappata

Yo, Martingale!

zappata:
I have cheked all posts done By Brent Mack. He posts till now 17 posts...

Zappata -

YOU'RE the one who needs to beat the common, ordinary math that I've referenced. And that's got nothing to do with being able to count my number of posts.

So shake open that bag of tricks and show the world what you've got.

And quit pretending like you've got some fight with me. You're fighting against the natural laws of the universe. I just point them out to you.

Let's see if you can win!

Reason: