How do you make two different indicators in EA to show in the same buffer?

I am working on EA, I use two indicators iRSI and iStochastic. I would like to have them both shown in the same buffer. Is there any settings for it? Because by default it shows in two different windows.

Thanks a lot for any suggestions whether it is possible or not.

Jiri

jirimac wrote >>

I am working on EA, I use two indicators iRSI and iStochastic. I would like to have them both shown in the same buffer. Is there any settings for it? Because by default it shows in two different windows.

Jiri

my mql4 knowledge is very limited, but i think if you want to have both RSI and Stochastic represented in one window you should just create a new custom indicator and then simply use the iCustom function to pull those indicator arrays into the new indicator and then assign a buffer to each one. then both of them will be shown in one window.

zumthor1165 wrote >>

my mql4 knowledge is very limited, but i think if you want to have both RSI and Stochastic represented in one window you should just create a new custom indicator and then simply use the iCustom function to pull those indicator arrays into the new indicator and then assign a buffer to each one. then both of them will be shown in one window.

it seems my mql4 knowledge has grown by the tiniest of increments...attach RSI to the chart, then open navigator (ctrl n) and drag and drop Stochastic onto the seperate window that represents RSI...both indicators will be shown in the same window.

hmm, that doesnt work for me as the indicators are calculated by EA so there is no chance of re-arranging them.

I guess I will have to go with the .. I just thought there could be some extra values in that iRSI and iStochastic to use the same buffer..

Hi Jirimac

Zumy's original suggestion was right for you. Just make a custom indicator that calls RSI & Stoc so that both lines are on the same separate window. I don't know what will happen to the scaling thought so you might have to normalise one of the indicator lines so they draw correctly.

Yes, I will try that. Thanks a lot Zumthor1165 and Ruptor!

jirimac wrote >>

Jiri

You can drag and drop it on Top of the other Indicator and it will show up in the same window

Reason: