RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 44

statement this week 30min TF

Another steady week.

Regards,

nohills

statement this week 15min TF

This was the newly started account with other settings.

Regards,

nohills

Statement

Yes RB26.

Best Regards.

Week 7

Here is my statement on EURUSD M30

Files:
week_7.pdf  223 kb

Here is this weeks statment

eur/usd 15min

with Davids recommended changes

Files:
5-26.htm  11 kb

live trades CAD

My live results on CAD since beginning May.

I don't use anymore on EUR as it fights with other EA's I use.

USD/CAD

Net profit 137.91 Initial deposit 0.00

Gross profit 271.40 Interest earned -0.85

Gross loss 132.64 Commission paid 0.00

Total number of trades 66 Percentage profitable 68.2%

Total number of pips 81 Average pips per trade 1

Number of winning trades 45 Number of losing trades 21

Average winning trade 6.03 Average losing trade 6.32

Average winning pips 14 Average losing pips 26

Return ( 24 days) 0.0% Maximum drawdown 64.8%

results

Here are my results after 5 weeks of testing now. Default settings on M30 with EURUSD only.

Results

Hi,

Results for 3 demo accounts. Settings are in post #415 :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176674/page28

I have 2 live accounts but not for long enough to be significant (both are in profit).

Thierry

thierrybl:
Hi,

Results for 3 demo accounts. Settings are in post #415 :

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176674/page28

I have 2 live accounts but not for long enough to be significant (both are in profit).

Thierry

Shittity breakitty!!! I took a hit today. Loss about 1/3 of the account because I set the risk higher. Shit, I just set it, and immediately it went to loss. Dont use this EA for live at the moment. The order open price is always 1pip away on IBFX live mini account . Demo close off trades nice and easily, where live account needed just another 3pips more to be close off all the positions

Regards

David

davidke20:
Shittity breakitty!!! I took a hit today. Loss about 1/3 of the account because I set the risk higher. Shit, I just set it, and immediately it went to loss. Dont use this EA for live at the moment. The order open price is always 1pip away on IBFX live mini account . Demo close off trades nice and easily, where live account needed just another 3pips more to be close off all the positions

Regards

David

If I remember well, there is an EA or Script to duplicate trades from 1 account to another, do you guys think its possible to mirror trade the demo account? Even if there is splippage caused by the electronic media transmitting, I dont mind. Better then not closing the positions at high progression and get stopped out.

Regards

David

Reason: