RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 52

nicesurf:
Your account must be going to ICU..He.....he.... How can it happend with bad result.. Nic

ICU? That happened already last November when I was using 10point3 without enable AccountProtection. I'm still surviving, minor loss. And already distached the EA since June rate hike. I'm gonna furthur develop this shyt.

Regards

David

Statement

until 20.7.2007

Best Regards

Results

And the last one :

Results

Hi,

I didn't post for quite a time as I really didn't have time to work on anything but my tests were still going on. Results are below.

Results

And results on my live account :

Files:

thierrybl:
And results on my live account :

Thank you very much for your participation. I'm sorry I did not deliver you good pips but lossing your money. Please abort this EA, as I seen too much different indication to open trade compare to live VS demo. Please, I hate to lose you more money. May be someday I find something better, then only we continue DEMO them. Again, thank you for your participation.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Thank you very much for your participation. I'm sorry I did not deliver you good pips but lossing your money. Please abort this EA, as I seen too much different indication to open trade compare to live VS demo. Please, I hate to lose you more money. May be someday I find something better, then only we continue DEMO them. Again, thank you for your participation.

Regards

David

Don't worry about loosing my money : it's my choice to test it on real account.

I thank you a lot for sharing your ideas and experience. It's with trying different strategies that maybe we'll find one working fine.

I stop testiing RB26 since you prefer and even if I wanted to continue, it stopped trading on all accounts.

I didn't have time lately to even read thread and I don't know if there is new interesting ideas around here.

And how about V12 ? Is it still doing fine ?

Thanks for sharing

Thierry

Hello

Can davidke20 or other testers here write some final conclusions?

What is the biggest problem?

master001

master001:
Hello

Can davidke20 or other testers here write some final conclusions?

What is the biggest problem?

master001

Oh well, martingale just wont work. It took me lots of effort since V12, beta1, beta2, beta3 right until RB26. All screwed up. The reason behind all screw up is, when market tend to make a giant trend of 300pips, I guess there is no survivors left for any martingale EA can survive. May be there is a way, but definitely not the skul of V12, RB26 this sort of super cost averaging EA. When market are behaving, it can flood your pocket very fast, and it only take 1 trend change, your entire account will screw up. But I'm thinking of, if the EA can open a trade without stop loss, and the next trade trigger with proper indicator's signal, we continue stack up the losses while collecting the winners, whenever there is a chance the market come back to the price, or retrace till certain point that the entire account equity is up to certain percentage, with cost averaging technique we should have close all the trades this time. Dont know whether you guys understand what am I sayin.

Regards

David

davidke20:
Oh well, martingale just wont work. It took me lots of effort since V12, beta1, beta2, beta3 right until RB26. All screwed up. The reason behind all screw up is, when market tend to make a giant trend of 300pips, I guess there is no survivors left for any martingale EA can survive. May be there is a way, but definitely not the skul of V12, RB26 this sort of super cost averaging EA. When market are behaving, it can flood your pocket very fast, and it only take 1 trend change, your entire account will screw up. But I'm thinking of, if the EA can open a trade without stop loss, and the next trade trigger with proper indicator's signal, we continue stack up the losses while collecting the winners, whenever there is a chance the market come back to the price, or retrace till certain point that the entire account equity is up to certain percentage, with cost averaging technique we should have close all the trades this time. Dont know whether you guys understand what am I sayin.

Regards

David

A few month ago, someone tested V12 or RB26 with a pipstep of 50 hedged and had good results. I tried to find his post but couldn't (I think it was on 10.3 thread).

The suggestion you're making looks like grid trading. I worked a lot on MakeGrid and Bolltrade last year but I stopped as I had the same problem. Maybe safer settings would have worked. I don't know.

Thierry

Reason: