RB26DETT-Skyline GTR - page 19

This week forward test

Hi! Here are the results for that week. I started testing not on 6th of April after geting RB26 from David as I would NEVER let my real account to trade during NFP, FOMC and so on.

I have 4 accounts:

1) IBFX EUR M30 $2000 accouint, start lot 0.01, risk 1, multiplier 2, agressive false, shift 1, other defaults

2) IBFX EUR M30 $2000 account, start lot 0.01, risk 1, multiplier 2, agressive true, shift 1, other defaults

3) Northfinance EUR M30 $10000 account, start 0.1 lot, mm=0, multiplier 2.5, agressive false, other defaults

4) Northfinance EUR M30 $10000 account, start 0.1 lot, mm=0, multiplier 1,8, agressive true, other defaults

David, I have a problem trading RB26 on Northfinance, I restarted the EA 3 times in order to be sure there was not any connection problems when RB26 did not work properly. So, the problem is that EA do not open 2nd and 3rd trades after pip step is achieved, you can see it in the file Error. Do I do smth wrong?

Regards

Trader83:
Hi! Here are the results for that week. I started testing not on 6th of April after geting RB26 from David as I would NEVER let my real account to trade during NFP, FOMC and so on.

I have 4 accounts:

1) IBFX EUR M30 $2000 accouint, start lot 0.01, risk 1, multiplier 2, agressive false, shift 1, other defaults

2) IBFX EUR M30 $2000 account, start lot 0.01, risk 1, multiplier 2, agressive true, shift 1, other defaults

3) Northfinance EUR M30 $10000 account, start 0.1 lot, mm=0, multiplier 2.5, agressive false, other defaults

4) Northfinance EUR M30 $10000 account, start 0.1 lot, mm=0, multiplier 1,8, agressive true, other defaults

David, I have a problem trading RB26 on Northfinance, I restarted the EA 3 times in order to be sure there was not any connection problems when RB26 did not work properly. So, the problem is that EA do not open 2nd and 3rd trades after pip step is achieved, you can see it in the file Error. Do I do smth wrong?

Regards

Not really sure what happened, could probably cause by the AccountisNormal NormalizeDouble() function, due to North Finance not allowed 0.01 micro lot. Change mm=0, then Lot=0.10, try this for the comming week. It should work properly.

Regards

David

Not really sure what happened, could probably cause by the AccountisNormal NormalizeDouble() function, due to North Finance not allowed 0.01 micro lot. Change mm=0, then Lot=0.10, try this for the comming week. It should work properly.

Regards

David

mm is already 0, should I change it to 1 and then again to 0?

Trader83:
mm is already 0, should I change it to 1 and then again to 0?

I dont think that is the issue, but you can give it a try. I'll setup a NF platform tomorow and start testing it, see what the fuck is going wrong.

Regards

David

North Finance

I had no problems with North Finance.

The only thing different maybe is my chosen leverage: 1:200

Attached is the .set file I used.

Files:

Testing results

Here are my results from last week testing on a $10.000 account with all available currency pairs. Settings default, TF=H1.

A huge number of pairs might be too risky for the chosen account size!

Regads,

BernieS

Testing results

Here are my results from last week testing on a $10.000 account with all available currency pairs. All settings default, TF=H1.

A huge number of pairs might be too risky for the chosen account size!

Regads,

BernieS

Here are my first weeks results for a few pairs with a $1000 demo account.

So far, no scary big Lots!

Files:
1st_week.gif  5 kb
1st_week.htm  41 kb

Hi David,

Can you tell me if I can run the risk= below 1, for instance risk=0.5 or less?

Thanks,

N2

I had no problems with North Finance.

The only thing different maybe is my chosen leverage: 1:200

Attached is the .set file I used.

Thanks for sets, nohills.

David, I guess I found the source of my problem, my mm=0, and nohills's mm=1. I'll try mm=1 and different leverage on Northfinance.

Reason: