NEW Forex Calendar - page 22

mrtools:
Thanks for the feedback Cacho, that is some of the probable changes forex-tsd was talking about, from my understanding, better but still with the possibility in using it in automated systems.

It just occured to me to check whether the new Calendar will still use the same format with the csv files. I hope it will otherwise any old EA's that use these csv files to filter news events will no longer work. Can the new developments be done while still using the same csv format please.

Regards,

Murray

Thank you!

i don't really like the forex calender . I don't really know either to follow it or not. But sometime it give more info and bensfit to people who know it. For the important is Trading time.

calendar?

Hi guys!

I am new here , want to learn to trade forex, has just looked through the forum, a lot of information about EA trading, but i have a question, when you trade running the EAs, do you check the economic calendar as well or just let the algorithm decide what to do ?

do you use a lot the calendar from this forum or can you give me some suggestion?

best regards

I have just started yet this week with MetaTrader 4 demo ,difficult day Monday for EURUSD, anyone here made a good deal ?

got some nice insights here

Visit babypips.com to learn the basics of forex trading.......

julio zhu:
Hi guys!

I am new here , want to learn to trade forex, has just looked through the forum, a lot of information about EA trading, but i have a question, when you trade running the EAs, do you check the economic calendar as well or just let the algorithm decide what to do ?

do you use a lot the calendar from this forum or can you give me some suggestion?

best regards

In reality, there is not a soul who can predict the real faction of this market with surely. But those people who have most accurate fundamental knowledge in Forex they are able to forecast the market faction sometimes. And, for gathering fundamental skill I think there is no alternative way devoid of economic calendar. The economic calendar is used as a precautionary measures so that you are aware of any major events for any given country or countries. I always use economic calendar in news time that I got from my trading platform . Interestingly, in spite of having too much risky in news time I can make profit earlier by using economic calendar. And I am becoming knowledgeable trader with fundamentally.

hi how i can news filter calendar to EA to avoid trading ?? my mean how  code to add EA code .

thank you

Reason: