NEW Forex Calendar - page 18

Non-farm employment change

hye..anybody here who has develop non-farm employment change? looks interesting movement

thanks for advance

To Newdigital

Hi, newdigital. I wanna ask you something about forextsdcalendar. Why this indicator doesn't work anymore on my mt4. Previously it works find. I don't know if there is a problem with my mt4 or something else. Please help me with this.

Thanks.

This version of TSD Calendar should work.

Don't forget to allow external DLL.

mikael:
Hi, newdigital. I wanna ask you something about forextsdcalendar. Why this indicator doesn't work anymore on my mt4. Previously it works find. I don't know if there is a problem with my mt4 or something else. Please help me with this. Thanks.

Free news service?

Hi,

any suggestions on how to get your hands on a free professional news service? I don't mean Reuters 3000Xtra or a Bloomberg terminal, but something like:

- IFR Forex Watch

- Thomson Reuters streaming news

- Dow Jones Newswires FX Select

News Swings

What would you guys say is the news that affects the market the most

i know there are a few the most obvious is NFP (Non Farm Payroll)

but what are the other ones like any reports released quarterly that should be avoided? (or taken advantage of?)

you are spot-on -- with the news choice : an indicator for the world industrial outlook

due to the earth rotation

NEWS will only last for 2 days -- without any disruption --- Q : how will you trade the news -- any 150 pip trend beforehand will affect the outcome of most influential news-- such as the one that you suggest

if ferrari and fiat cars are being strategic placed for recent non-news related movement -- you have to place one car on each trading time zone --- how will you put your 2 cars -- N shape movement

Latest News For The Trade market Users.......!

hi can some body please tell me that ......What is the Latest News For the Trade Market users ...................Thanks a lot

how did you knoe tht the common trader was affected?

igorad:
This version of TSD Calendar should work. Don't forget to allow external DLL.

Thank you ! It's working as it should.

Reason: