WebGet - Asynchronous Downloading v.3 - page 2

Physical servers.

elite section testing is runnung on few servers and I am connecting remotely. Only different is that

I am testing on physical servers

and

you are talking about VPS.

May be someone is using news indicator or EA on VPS?

james78:
This WebGet cannot run in the VPS (Windows 2003). it show about Error 126 in the metatrader...

As I know this 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126 means 'cannot load library' (can not load Webget).

Did you accept dll in indicator/EA and in Metatrader's settings as well?

Because if you are using indicator/EA so it should be 2 files: WebGet.mqh and WebGet.dll.

Besides:

- confirm DLL function call should be off in the Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

newdigital:
As I know this error 126 means 'cannot load library' (can not load Webget).

Did you accept dll in indicator/EA and in Metatrader's settings as well?

Because if you are using indicator/EA so it should be 2 files: WebGet.mqh and WebGet.dll.

Besides:

- confirm DLL function call should be off in the Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow Enable Expert Advisors and Allow live trading should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader.

- Allow DLL import and Allow external experts import should be on in Tools menu of Metatrader and in indicator's settings as well.

Yes, of course I have enable it (I'm very familiar with this), I run in my local computer and no problem, but in VPS it is problem. Try it if you don't believe. I use VPSland and also CNS VPS, both of them are error too when run this webget

I contact to the VPS admin and they say that this WebGet need to recompile because actually it have a bug, but I don't have the sources so I cannot give the admin to fix it

so may be someone can resolve this ? (or may be the author of this webget.dll)

Thank you

james78:
Yes, of course I have enable it (I'm very familiar with this), I run in my local computer and no problem, but in VPS it is problem. Try it if you don't believe. I use VPSland and also CNS VPS, both of them are error too when run this webget

I contact to the VPS admin and they say that this WebGet need to recompile because actually it have a bug, but I don't have the sources so I cannot give the admin to fix it

so may be someone can resolve this ? (or may be the author of this webget.dll)

Thank you

Ok,

the EA (and dll) is running on a W2K3 server for test and no first problems with market closed. Logs are fine after restart the platform. We need to wait to market open on Sunday.

This could be a dll problem yes, but we can't discard a config problem on server side.

I assume you have access to the servers logs. Could you please attach here.

Linuxser:
Ok,

the EA (and dll) is running on a W2K3 server for test and no first problems with market closed. Logs are fine after restart the platform. We need to wait to market open on Sunday.

This could be a dll problem yes, but we can't discard a config problem on server side.

I assume you have access to the servers logs. Could you please attach here.

I cannot access to the VPS server log (because I'm not the admin of that VPS), but I'm only see about 250 characters)" class="linkator">error 126 in my experts journal in my metatrader

Error 126 means something missing module files in the webget. So I guess there must be something missing file for it but I cannot track it what is that... (I use depends.exe to track and still cannot resolve it)

also I guess that the author of this webget didn't try it in the VPS , so he don't know the bug (he only try in the local computer and no problem)

Calendar on VPS

Forex TSD Calendar running on a remote W2K3.

Files:
vpscalendar.gif  77 kb

Hi james78,

try to open this webpage using your VPS or server. If you can not so it is the problem with internet in VPS or in your server.

WebGet.dll

Hello,

Is it possible to recieve a 64 bit version of WebGet.dll ?

Gil

Wow,Good Indicators ,

Is there any chance for another update

forexts:
Updated version (bugs fixed).

I am having problems with this over a proxy server. It just takes so long to respond to the request I think webget just times out and returns nothing. Is there any way to get an update of this with a variable time out being passed in. Need like 20 seconds to get the result sometime.

Note: Modified Newstrader such that once it has the weeks file captured it never trys to fetch that week's data again. Otherwise you will be pinging the websit with every tick.

Regards,

rbc

Reason: