Profitable Day Trading EA

I have been demo testing the attached EA only since 05MAR07 with FIBO.

Originally I downloaded it from Metaquotes site and it was listed there by "Collector". Based on M5 for GBPJPY/EURJPY/EURUSD/USDCHF/GBPUSD/USDJPY and GBPCHF, my demo account is up $1614 with a starting bal of $3000. Sofar so good.

Has anybody tried this EA in the past on demo or LIVE?? Have there been any other modifications to this EA in the past that you know of??

Your feedback is most welcome.

Files:

What stop loss are you using with this EA??

Dave

<<<

iscuba11:
What stop loss are you using with this EA??

Dave

<<<

Dave,

Settings as per original - no s/l. You can add s/l. Personally, I don't like trading without s/l..... but hey its a demo a/c and I'm letting it ride.

Try it out and let me know how you go.

Tom

Damn the market, full pips ahead!

Dave

<<<

iscuba11:
Damn the market, full pips ahead!

Dave

<<<

I know what you mean. At present, this EA has 4x open trades and -USD290. This is how I started out last week and then it started to move up, up and up.

Lets see what happens next couple of days !

holyguy7:
This one has been around for a long time. It does seem to work pretty well. If you are going to use it on the EURUSD, then I found in the past that a stoploss of 80 was about right.

Anyway, if you want a more up to date version, here it is. A few nice things added, like Money Management and support for mini accounts.

Have fun.

Thanks for info and updated EA. Have you tried it on other pairs and what settings?

Of all the EA's you have tried what is the most stable and profitable one that you have used?

Thanks again.

OK, I modified the EA in my post above. I added a Timefilter to the EA as it seems to do best during the U.S/Euro Sessions so by default I have filtered out the Asians sessions that can give some false readings.

Try in 4 majors

5 minute chart

This one has been around for a long time. It does seem to work pretty well. If you are going to use it on the EURUSD, then I found in the past that a stoploss of 80 was about right.

Anyway, if you want a more up to date version, here it is. A few nice things added, like Money Management and support for mini accounts.

Have fun.

Edit: I have updated the EA and added in a timefilter to filter out the Asian session as sometimes it can gives false readings.

Files:

holyguy7:
OK, I modified the EA in my post above. I added a Timefilter to the EA as it seems to do best during the U.S/Euro Sessions so by default I have filtered out the Asians sessions that can give some false readings.

Try in 4 majors

5 minute chart

many thanks for that. I will see how I go.

holyguy7:

Have fun.

Edit: I have updated the EA and added in a timefilter to filter out the Asian session as sometimes it can gives false readings.

Do you have any actual results that you can post...(Not back testing)?

It's not trading, I just get errors ?

2007.03.13 08:29:25 DayTradingMM USDCAD,M30: OrderSend (DayTrading_USDCAD_PERIOD_M30) failed with error #130

What's wrong? Thanks

Reason: