Profitable Day Trading EA - page 3

It seems to me that SL should be used with that EA, as I'he been testing it for last week and the results are not so good...

Trader83:
It seems to me that SL should be used with that EA, as I'he been testing it for last week and the results are not so good...

Please tell what settings did you use ? On what timeframe? Could you please post statement

Please tell what settings did you use ? On what timeframe? Could you please post statement

No problem, as soon as I get to my personal PC

jyrik:
schuette Did you trade with old ea or new one too?

hi jyrik,

I traded just the old one. Yet to test the MM version which was posted earlier.

Performance Update

Hi All,

Here is the latest demo statement using the old EA.

If you have any results, please post them too.

Thanks

Files:

I am also testing out this Expert and will post statement at the end of the week. I just started at the beginning of the week so not too exciting yet.

Results

Here are results of the forward test of the Old EA. Default settings, today added USD/CAD and AUD/USD.

Hi All,

Here is the latest demo statement using the old EA.

If you have any results, please post them too.

Thanks

schuette, do you use default settings without any MM and time restrictions? Did you increase the lot size manually? Btw, are you French speaking?

Files:

Trader83:
Here are results of the forward test of the Old EA. Default settings, today added USD/CAD and AUD/USD. schuette, do you use default settings without any MM and time restrictions? Did you increase the lot size manually? Btw, are you French speaking?

hi,

I use original EA with Lots = 0.5 and no s/l. Holyguy posted the MM version at the beginning, which I haven't tested yet.

I don't increase lots manually. However, I did add S/L today = 60 in order to improve profitablilty and reduce losses.

At the moment I have a profit of $2000 since 05Mar.

Patience is required with this EA as you can see from my statement above.

At this stage I haven't tested it on LIVE a/c to see if any variances.

Sorry I don't speak French, only English and German.

Thanks Tom

hi,

I use original EA with Lots = 0.5 and no s/l. Holyguy posted the MM version at the beginning, which I haven't tested yet.

I don't increase lots manually. However, I did add S/L today = 60 in order to improve profitablilty and reduce losses.

At the moment I have a profit of $2000 since 05Mar.

Patience is required with this EA as you can see from my statement above.

At this stage I haven't tested it on LIVE a/c to see if any variances.

Sorry I don't speak French, only English and German.

Thanks Tom

Hi, Tom! Why do your EA trade 1 lot since 2007.03.08, as you say that lots=0.5?

matrixebiz:
It's not trading, I just get errors ?

2007.03.13 08:29:25 DayTradingMM USDCAD,M30: OrderSend (DayTrading_USDCAD_PERIOD_M30) failed with error #130

What's wrong? Thanks

I have the same problem ???

Reason: