Profitable Day Trading EA - page 8

fxnewbie:
Working fine with me.

Are you shure you enable "allow live trading" ?

Also, if you are using trade size per cent, are you testing with minilots?

Sorry. The version I am using is DayTradingMM-1

fxnewbie:
Sorry. The version I am using is DayTradingMM-1

Where can I get this DayTradingMM-1 version?

Thanks

Its on post#6 in this thread.

schuette:
hi,

I use original EA with Lots = 0.5 and no s/l. Holyguy posted the MM version at the beginning, which I haven't tested yet.

I don't increase lots manually. However, I did add S/L today = 60 in order to improve profitablilty and reduce losses.

At the moment I have a profit of $2000 since 05Mar.

Patience is required with this EA as you can see from my statement above.

At this stage I haven't tested it on LIVE a/c to see if any variances.

Sorry I don't speak French, only English and German.

Thanks Tom

In your statement from Mar. 20, there are many different stop losses. Some trades have no s/l and some have a very tight s/l, but in the above post, also from Mar. 20, you said you weren't using a s/l. Then you added a 60 pip s/l. The EA looks very profitable. I'm just confused about the stop losses. Does the EA assign different s/l based on its analysis of the market?

Since some losing trades didn't have a s/l, I assume the EA was constantly monitoring these trades and abandoned them before they got out of control?

Thanks.

holyguy7:

The 7 to 21 refers to the BROKER time so make sure you have it set correctly. Basically, the default 7 to 21 assumes that your broker is on GMT. So if your broker is not, then you will probably want to change that as needed.

For instance: IBFX is on GMT so you would not want to change the timefilter others like MIG are off GMT by a few hours. Check with your broker to see if they are on GMT and if they are + or - then modify the hours to be equal.

My broker is GMT+2 so I would change it to 9 and 23. Is that right? Thanks.

Hi Schuette,

Do you still run this ea? If so, could you post the result? Thanks. For me, I stopped it already since the profit went up and down too often. Make me nervous all the time

Cheers,

Updated DaytradingMM EA

It was pointed out that the DaytradingMM EA always displays "Non-Trading Hours" on the screen. I modified it. Now it displays "Trading Hours" during trading hours and "Non-trading Hours" during non-trading hours. I assume that's acceptable.

Files:

wibitiens:
Hi Schuette,

Do you still run this ea? If so, could you post the result? Thanks. For me, I stopped it already since the profit went up and down too often. Make me nervous all the time

Cheers,

Hi,

Sorry I don't ahve anymore statements to post for this EA.

Perhaps somebody else can assist here.

Thanks

Locutus:
It was pointed out that the DaytradingMM EA always displays "Non-Trading Hours" on the screen. I modified it. Now it displays "Trading Hours" during trading hours and "Non-trading Hours" during non-trading hours. I assume that's acceptable.

Great ! Many thanks for your imput and will see how it goes.

wibitiens:
Hi Schuette,

Cheers,

Hello,

Not at the moment but I will with some changes and see what happens.

Any EA can make you nervous I recon.

tks

Reason: