Profitable Day Trading EA - page 2

Mine is trading very short term report below, redownload expert is working at least on this end., however it seems to only trade 1.00 full lot, have to figure that out?

Files:
daytrade.htm  6 kb

Jimbo61:
Do you have any actual results that you can post...(Not back testing)?

I tested this EA a long time ago. It does work fairly well but does not necessarily trade a lot. So sometimes it might go a week without trading. If you are patient with it, it should start bringing in some nice returns.

I just was looking for something that traded a bit more. Sometimes, in my forward testing, it would only trade a couple times a week.

Be patient with this and it should start making you money slowly but surely.

I will begin forward testing new version too.

holyguy7:
I tested this EA a long time ago. It does work fairly well but does not necessarily trade a lot. So sometimes it might go a week without trading. If you are patient with it, it should start bringing in some nice returns.

I just was looking for something that traded a bit more. Sometimes, in my forward testing, it would only trade a couple times a week.

Be patient with this and it should start making you money slowly but surely.

I will begin forward testing new version too.

Hi Holyguy,

Yes you are right. I have only been using Day Trading EA and its been pretty good sofar in the short term. Attached is statement today.

I'll see what the balance is after 1x month and post it.

Files:
day_trading.htm  38 kb

schuette:
Hi Holyguy,

Yes you are right. I have only been using Day Trading EA and its been pretty good sofar in the short term. Attached is statement today.

I'll see what the balance is after 1x month and post it.

One thing to watch out for on this EA (and most) is major news times. Might be a good idea to shut them down during NFP news and Interest rate news as well. Or, let them run. This is a "trend" EA as it looks for the trend on the M5 chart and then tries to go for 20 pips. Seems to work very good.

However, if I was you, I would use the latest version and keep the timefilter turned on for the 4 majors as it really can help.

Good luck in your trading.

Very good result schuette!

holyguy7:
One thing to watch out for on this EA (and most) is major news times. Might be a good idea to shut them down during NFP news and Interest rate news as well. Or, let them run. This is a "trend" EA as it looks for the trend on the M5 chart and then tries to go for 20 pips. Seems to work very good.

However, if I was you, I would use the latest version and keep the timefilter turned on for the 4 majors as it really can help.

Good luck in your trading.

Thanks for info. I will try out the Day Tradingmm EA and see what happens. Do you know which site is best to get the timetable for when NFp and other major news releases?

Have you got any results from trading this EA demo or live?

Appreciate it

smalltalk:
Very good result schuette!

Thanks. Have you demo traded this EA before?? Perhaps try it out and also post results.

Forex calendar

schuette:

Do you know which site is best to get the timetable for when NFp and other major news releases?

Appreciate it

http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

you can even adjust the time of the events to your own local time by using the date time link.

John

yeoeleven:
http://www.forexfactory.com/calendar.php

you can even adjust the time of the events to your own local time by using the date time link.

John

hi john,

many thanks for sharing info. will check it out.

tom

schuette

Did you trade with old ea or new one too?

Reason: