Trend /Reversal /Continuation HELPER - page 17

Indicator request

Hi,

Some time ago, on another thread, I took a copy of this indicator ( _Signal_Bars_v6. attached below). Its in exe form and although it has been very useful to me...I now have to change my trading style.

So, rather than use the shorter, intraday TFs defaulted with the indicator, I would like to move out and only show 1h, D, W, M.

Being an exe file I have no way of doing this myself as there is no access to the program. IF THE AUTHOR (Or anyone else with access) IS READING THIS...HELP!

If possible, I would also like to add (Williams %r) to the indicator section.

Tks

Files:

can some explain it to me ? thank you.

can some one explain it to me how to use it .

what is pips to open means ?

what is Hi to Low means ?

thank you.

explanation

flourishing:
can some one explain it to me how to use it .

what is pips to open means ?

what is Hi to Low means ?

thank you.

Pips to Open means how far Price is below or above the Daily Open

Hi to Low means the total pips between the highest and lowest points for the day

cja:
Pips to Open means how far Price is below or above the Daily Open Hi to Low means the total pips between the highest and lowest points for the day

thank you for so quickly answer.

tx

seriously one of the best I came a cross, added to my arsenal

fx1618:
seriously one of the best I came a cross, added to my arsenal

Can you tell us what other useful indicators do you use for trading,and perhaps share with us?Thanks.

MurreyMath Trading System

Hi CJA,

I am interested the graf shown below using Murrey Math System. It is possible to get zip file or rar file of this trading system?

I have search the other thread "Murrey Math System " but it is too complicate and not easy to install. This version seems better, with background color and each lines display the level and the price.

Hope you can help me.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
cursor.gif  51 kb

vladv:
Can you tell us what other useful indicators do you use for trading,and perhaps share with us?Thanks.

My apologies for replying so late, besides the Signal Bars, I only us a EMA cross for visual purposes

Dear cja

Thank you for your great work.

Default text in my platform is not English, so I have a problem with your indicator.

To indicate right, I choose object Lists by a right click and I have to change every blank to Arial.

Could you please change all default font settings except for blank colums?

Thanks

Files:

STOCH_Bars

Hi

This is for all those who wanted more time frames displayed

11/04/2007

I have altered the code so now you can customise all the color levels.

08/05/2007

A small update so you can now alter the Main/Signal PRICE values

The STOCH Bars is currently set to Main = 1 & Signal = 1 which is OPEN/OPEN, the standard Stoch in MT4 tends to have CLOSE/CLOSE or LOW/HIGH

PRICE_CLOSE = 0 Close price.

PRICE_OPEN = 1 Open price.

PRICE_HIGH = 2 High price.

PRICE_LOW = 3 Low price.

PRICE_MEDIAN = 4 Median price, (high+low)/2.

PRICE_TYPICAL = 5 Typical price, (high+low+close)/3.

PRICE_WEIGHTED = 6 Weighted close price, (high+low+close+close)/4.

stoch_bars_v2c.ex4

Files:
Reason: