Momentum indicator - page 26

mladen:
Yes. That is the thread I was checking. So far haven't found the floating levels version in 4 time frame version

Your time spent on this is appreciated

mladen:
Yes. That is the thread I was checking. So far haven't found the floating levels version in 4 time frame version

Good day Mladen,

I also searched the thread you referred to again and could not find a 4 time frame velocity indicator based on the velocity - floating levels 2_1 indicator.

Do you know if a 4 time frame MACD DEMA indicator exists with similar alerts as the 4 time frame MACD indicator? I could not find one in the same thread.

With my very limited programming knowledge I have tried to use info in this indicator: averages MACD - mtf & alerts+divergence 2.mq4, to create this indicator: 4 time frame MACD DEMA.mq4 .

Unfortunately I can not get it to work. Is it possible for you to have a look at it?

I know that it is a strange idea to use price filtering for a momentum/velocity type of indicator, but I decided to give it a try. Results are good enough to post it (not just good enough, but test it for yourselves :)). Filtering can be the usual : on price, on velocity and on both (or none, in which case it is the usual ema velocity indicator)

mladen:

I know that it is a strange idea to use price filtering for a momentum/velocity type of indicator, but I decided to give it a try. Results are good enough to post it (not just good enough, but test it for yourselves :)). Filtering can be the usual : on price, on velocity and on both (or none, in which case it is the usual ema velocity indicator)

Dearest MLADEN

so and so many thanks for giving a wonderful try,it defeated my winner ift stoch shadow 1_6 at many places,by early signaling (entry/exit) and some times less number of trades too. a real pretty tool.

at first upper sw with out filters .... second and third sw with filter per 3 with and with out ema filter velocity.

filtering velocity is better at every setting

regards

mntiwana:

Dearest MLADEN

so and so many thanks for giving a wonderful try,it defeated my winner ift stoch shadow 1_6 at many places,by early signaling (entry/exit) and some times less number of trades too. a real pretty tool.

at first upper sw with out filters .... second and third sw with filter per 3 with and with out ema filter velocity.

filtering velocity is better at every setting

regards

Looks interesting.

Hi mladen,

unfortunately your indicator  " regularized ema + alerts "  which you modified very userfriendly,

is drawing a black vertical line into the chart everytime ema changes color.

Starts today, don `t know why. Lines are not to remove.

Could you please have a look at it, that would be nice.

May I remind you having a look to your newest "momentum divergence 2 mtf+alerts-1 nmc" indicator too, which sometimes alerts

40 times the same situation within 40 seconds.

Both indicators are very profitable, thanks again for that.

Regards 

Good day mladen.

pls can you help me add "price to use" function to this indi.

its a non repaintin indi.

thank you sir 

El_Nur:

Good day mladen.

pls can you help me add "price to use" function to this indi.

its a non repaintin indi.

thank you sir 

Use Ehlers fisher transform instead :

mladen:
Use Ehlers fisher transform instead :
Thank you sir

mladen:

wolf300

Here is a version of regularized ema with alerts added to it (and some upgrades) :

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded
regularized_ema__alerts.mq4

Hi mladen,

I will try my luck again today.

Could you please have a look to regularized ema +alerts ? That would be very nice .

Since weeks it shows black vertical lines on color change in every tf. I am sure it is just a little thing to change in the code and not a lot of work, but I don`t know how to fix it, to get rid of the lines.

Files:
reg emas.png  62 kb
Reason: