Momentum indicator - page 23

Hi,

I wonder if there is a red/green bar type version of this indicator for momentum indi where if line is above user level paint green bar, if below paint red?

I saw similar but not the same

many thanks

PG

pgtips:
Hi,

I wonder if there is a red/green bar type version of this indicator for momentum indi where if line is above user level paint green bar, if below paint red?

I saw similar but not the same

many thanks

PG

pgtips

What momentum exactly do you have in mind?

Hi Mladen,

the standard metatrader one

Indicators > Oscillators > Momentum

It currently displays a line in a separate window to which I add a level but I would like it to be a red bar if line below level or green bar if above, maybe if it is a possible setting to set distance then also amber if nearby, but not necessary.

pgtips:
Hi Mladen,

the standard metatrader one

Indicators > Oscillators > Momentum

It currently displays a line in a separate window to which I add a level but I would like it to be a red bar if line below level or green bar if above, maybe if it is a possible setting to set distance then also amber if nearby, but not necessary.

does this help you,chandilier mom osci smoothed and chandilier mom osci T3 histo.

Files:
eurusdm1_7.png  45 kb

Hi mntiwana,

thank you but that one is quite a busy, I prefer the simple red/green/amber bar approach, but thank you for taking the time to post, :-)

PG

pgtips:
Hi mntiwana,

thank you but that one is quite a busy, I prefer the simple red/green/amber bar approach, but thank you for taking the time to post, :-)

PG

then this can be simple,if more simple then blank,:)

Files:
eurusdm15.png  31 kb

Thank you, if Mladen is unable to help me with a neat red/green bar type of change then this might certainly help me :-)

Could you post the indicator ?

pgtips:
Thank you, if Mladen is unable to help me with a neat red/green bar type of change then this might certainly help me :-) Could you post the indicator ?

what did you means as for neat/bar,if histo,cant you up some picture rather than every one just guessing.

hi, like this

Files:

pgtips:
hi, like this

PG, made this simple one the levels are a bit different, but the .001 and -.001 is the same as 100 and -100.

momentum_histo.mq4

Files:
Reason: