How to use the fibo_pivot indicator? - page 2

triad:
hello dvarrin. I have taken the fibmaster video course and found the information very vague .all the info on fibs is already available here in various threads.

Can you upload the video for free.

Setup Fibonacci level description in MQ4

I need some help with fibonacci levels in indicator.

I can't set levels description and color for each level shown in main chart, Any one can help? PLEASE.

fibonacci trading system

Dear friends:

would you please give me some information about the use of the fibonacci in the forex trading.

regards

LeverageFX's Fibonacci "3 in 1 Tool"

Does any one have this tool? Looks good!

Fibonacci Targets or Extensions work because the world's largest Forex traders, Banks, and Institutions use them to determine when to exit or "lighten" their positions. Small retail traders have no impact on the

Currency markets but the major banks and players do. Fibonacci Retracement and Extension levels play heavily into their trading strategies. They tend to buy Fibonacci Retracements in the direction of an up trend and sell at the Fibonacci Targets.

I saw the tool used here:

YouTube - Forex 1000+ PIP Turn 5000 to 50000

MT4 Fib Seems to Be Backwards

Can someone explain to me why the Fib extensions are on the wrong side of the 100% level in this tool. Or, do I just not know how to use it?

harooki2:
Can someone explain to me why the Fib extensions are on the wrong side of the 100% level in this tool. Or, do I just not know how to use it?

Sorry but which tool do you mean?

Extensions are 138.2, 161.8, 261.8 and so on.

This is an example of fibos plus extension using TD techniques.

Files:
fibot.gif  18 kb

trade with retrace

simple to take profit with this simple retracement of UJ

Files:
skypipsv22010.pdf  1104 kb

Why Fibonacci Works

I think I worked out why Fibs work.

1/e = 0.3678...

1-0.3678...=0.6321... which is pretty close to 0.618

It would make sense that confidence decreases at an exponential rate, therefore the exponential model fits logically.

I think exponential trend lines and channels would work.

Also exponential projections might be more accurate than fibs, but that depends how much the use of Fibs affects movement.

I haven't got much time on my hands at the moment but feel free to develop this.

Something to think about anyway.

Fibonnaci Help

I am getting better at defining support and resistance but still need help. Had a great trade below yesterday with using support and resistance. I am looking to had to my skills and if anyone can offer advice on how to use Fibonacci and where to place it I would appreciate it.

Reason: