"solitaire" - page 4

Close @ 1.9281

Trade = 1.9405 - 1.9281 = 124

Files:

Nice without a doubt, but not as nice as this:

hehe yes nice trade ssotiro

Close @ 1.9281 Trade = 1.9405 - 1.9281 = 124

nice trade eh BrunoFX

did any of you guys catch the first trade this morning at 7am gmt?

Hello dsforex,

Thank you for your encouragements. Could you say which to me is this blue line with 1.9294 ?

A this very good strategy for the volatile currencies

Hello dsforex,

Thank you for your encouragements. Could you say which to me is this blue line with 1.9294 ?

hi BrunoFX,the blue line you see at 1.9294 is just my ask line thats all,nothing to do with the method.

well looks like the "solitaire" had a good day today.........i know that other trending methods would have also done well today,but i dont know of many with ENTRY ,STOPLOSS and EXITS so easy to understand and use ALL on a 5 min chart,the best thing i think with this method is the tight (not as tight as would like,but im working on that)initial stop loss that it provides,just now its around 8 - 15 pips witch isnt too bad a risk for a trade that should at least make you that if it goes the correct way ,so starting of with a 1;1 ratio is fine with me,especially if your win/lose ratio is above 50% and this method is well over that since i have been using it ,but as i say id like to get the initial stop loss down to under 10 pips and if not ultimatley 5 pips for each trade.......so happy pippin and im off to see what i can do with this stop

if you held out to the end with the 2nd trade of today then you were rewarded with a 105 pip trade ..........and we just of on the 3rd trade of the day...........now that is pushing our luck eh...... but you never know......its got a 12 pip initial stop on it so i think we can afford that after the day weve had

Files:
trade3.jpg  43 kb

well as expected 3rd trade erm didnt last to long and got stopped out for 12 pips........but hey the good with the bad,thems the signals and we take them,but after a day like today well........cant complain...........well im off so happy tradin guys...............ds

trade 1 = +55 pips

trade 2 = +75 pips(exited early)

trade 3 = -12 pips

total for today(so far;) ) 118 pips

*another slight change in the first post*

update in 1st and 2nd posts

*please see 1st post for most recent changes/improvments*All indicators,settings,templates,rules have been updated on the 1st and 2nd posts

now i know why some threads just die its not the methods its the work you gotta put into keeping the thread clean and tidy with updates and so forth so its easy to read and understand,this takes longer than the trading does .............. well makes the beer taste all that much better after all my hard work happy trading guys..............ds

I will continue the tests (adjustments by defect) and it would be well to test with gbpusd-gbpjpy-eurjpy and usdjpy, that do you think about it?

And to open the new position after the supports, resistances and other pivots

Will the new ma_rsi be used like before (ie two lines with setting as before)?

Here my thought

Files:
signal_sell.jpg  216 kb
Reason: